As long as 2007runescapegold.com still have a decent way to make runescape gold

#1 Edited by mnflcoins (12 posts) -

what part of hes doing it for money you didnt get fucking asshole. in fact, the only one who doesnt even know how to fucking spell is you.. go get back to the school kid

As long as certain methods stay profitable, and training skills stay cheap, I couldn't care less about botters. As long as I still have a decent way to make money, and botters don't get in the way of it, I honestly do not care.

IP Changer is a tell tale sign you are botting. using a VPN is a good idea with Dynamic IP but when you are changing your IP and logging in from a different IP at every login, it is flagged for a hacked runescape account, in which Jagex then investigates. When they realize that you are botting, they ban you. Source: ex P-Mod. Get the ingame runescape gold, Power leveling and useful Guides for Runescape on 2007runescapegold.com

it was not a verry good runescape account , something like 76range, 74attk, 86str and shit, but i have used alot of time in the acc's :D and eoc already fucked it up

You're either blind or really stupid... pause it on his face. He's big... he doesn't have 5 chins. He isn't even what I'd consider fat... he's just big. Fat people are those lazy fuckers riding around in the Walmart shopping carts because they can't be fucked to walk. THOSE are fat bitches.