What is this...

User Rating: 3.5 | Rumble Roses XX X360
I had purchased this game for the ps2 and I really liked it. It was a change of pace from the usual wwe wrestling games. When I found out that it was going to come out for the xbox 360 I was excited. I figured they would make it even better. Now that I have played the game I realized they have made it worse. Ok lets start with the good aspects of this game. The graphics are very good. Amazingly good especially when it comes to watching the ladies shake around. There are curves all over the place. The music is ok and the gameplay is not bad. Now lets get to the bad. There is really no game here. You just pick a character and you fight. There is no season mode or anything. You just fight and build up your popularity. Once you get to 100% you fight get a title match and its over. As you win matches you gain money and with that money you can buy various things. Different wrestling outfits swimsuits and such. To be honest there is not much here to do. Once you have played the game for a bit you realize there is nothing to do. This game gets boring fast and its not really worth a buy. Skip this game unless you can get it very cheap.