Captured the previous versions excitement but also didn't qualify as being superior to the older games!

User Rating: 6.5 | RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 PC
When I first saw this game come out a few years ago the thought never hit me to buy it until recently when I saw the price exceptionally low price of 10 dollars off of amazon. Building a theme park and customizing the coasters and water park rides to the ideas and creativity of the player give endless possibilities to what can be built. However the new feature included in the game is to ride your own rides, how fun it might be no one knows. The graphics have been given a buff up from the older games giving a nicer colorful scenic map and park guests that actually look round and not so box like. The fun though is limited a bit because if a custom coaster flops all the wasted money is barely made back from tickets and most parks are set to not charge admission. The vast number of rides from coasters to the classic merry-go-round are place able in the amusement park, and placement is key to being successful basically placing an exit to a popular ride to the entrance of a less accessible one will increase the guests viewing it and also possibly increase ticket sales and ride/park popularity. The campaign's are designed to finish certain goals just like its predecessor, which varies between ticket sales profit, loan payback, and coaster rating or ride amount. Some annoyances at first are building a roller coaster in confined space and different mechanics of what the guests consider exciting and intense. The difference between the coasters now are that only one chain rising up per ride and the rest is just a downfall and spins, while in RCT 2 it was common for me to add 2 or more sets of rising chain lifts which gave my rides high ratings but now it just causes guests to get bored too quick!...