- tons of fun ways to climb and parkour
- linear gameplay, but had branching paths to make it not feel claustrophobic
- stealth gameplay is done well
- dialogue and characters were well scripted
- upgrade system was straight forward. Not too complicated, which keeps the pace of the action.
- really like Laura's character
- dodging mechanics in combat felt too random. Could have used a visual for when to dodge. There were times where I dodged right before the attack but still couldn't counter hit.