ALTHOUGH IT HAS RECIEVED BAD REVIEWS THIS INSTALLMENT IN THE SERIES IF YOU HAVE THE MONEY AND LOVE RIDGE RACER IT IS 4U

User Rating: 8.5 | Ridge Racer VITA
AT FIRST I WAS NOT SURE ABOUT THIS GAME ALTHOUGH THE GRAFFIX WERE SWEET FOR A PORTABLE IT LACKED CONTENT FROM THE GET GO! BUT AS TIME HAS GONE BY WITH MORE AND MORE DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT: CARS, TRACKS AND TUNES, I HAVE BECOME ADDICTED TO THIS NOW AMAZING INSTALLMENT IN THE SERIES.
I KNOW THERE IS A LOT OF HATERS OUT THERE THAT EXPECT TO MUCH FROM A PORTABLE DEVICE/LAUNCH GAME, MY SUGGESTION IF YOU LIKE RACING GAMES AND HAVE THE MONEY TO DOWNLOAD ALL OF THE DLC I SAY PICK IT UP AND SEE FOR YOURSELF PERSONALLY I FIND WITH THE CONSTANT ADDING OF DLC TO THE PSN IT KEEPS THE GAME FRESH AND HAVE BEEN PLAYING IT SINCE IT CAME OUT AND I AM NOT EVEN CLOSE TO GETTING BORED OF IT.
AS FAR AS THE GAMEPLAY AND ENVIRONMENTS GO I WOULD GIVE IT AN 8 OUTTA TEN. ONCE YOU HAVE BEEN ABLE TO BUY THE UPGRADES YOU WANT AND LIKE IT GETS EVEN BETTER, AND IF YOU LIKE THE DRIFT SET CLOSER TO FULL DYNAMIC YOU WILL GAIN NITRO FASTER AND BLOW AWAY THE COMPETITION.
THE ONLINE GAMEPLAY HAS SOME ISSUES, BUT GENERALLY IS VERY FUN AND IS CHALLENGING FOR YOU TO BUILD YOUR RANK UP.
I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THANX TO NAMCO FOR ANOTHER SWEET RIDGE RACER GAME!

HAVE FUN AND KEEP THE RUBBER SIDE DOWN!
WESTLY WILLIAM SEMPLE