Ragnarok_MND

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Ragnarok_MND
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
Hey guys, (to whoever still may play this regularly) I know that there is no "Best Set" and that 90% of it depends on your play style but I just want a few opinions on preferred weapon/character/skill set. I honestly would like to have a character with HUNK's melees, Krauser's weapon set and Wesker's running special ability, for skills (when I am not caring about score and just want to have a little "God Mode") I pick Infinity 7 Friendship and Luck and it usually goes well, but it is difficult to find someone on Internet Play to join me because of infinity 7 and it gets kinda boring to always play solo. When I AM going for a high score on multiplayer, I like to play as Wesker, Krauser or HUNK, (since those are the characters I am pretty good with) with either HUNK's weapon set or Krauser's weapon set, (I have experimented with all weapon sets while HUNK's, Krauser's, and sometimes the "Secret Weapon Set" are my best) for skills I like Luck Friendship and Giant Killing, (BTW I have maxed out all the skills, TOOK ME FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) so thats more or less what I know that I am good with but wouldn't mind a few suggestions. THANKS P.S. You all may know me by 3 nicknames: Malichi, MND, and currently, Ragnarok. Friend Code: 4570-7374-3883 _EPIC SILENCE_
JasonQ87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 JasonQ87
Member since 2005 • 350 Posts

@Ragnarok_MND: 2277-7866-0577