a perfect game by capcom.There are all my fav players chris redfeild and leon s kennedy and a new player jake.I Love it

User Rating: 10 | Resident Evil 6 PC
................................................................................................................................................ ..... ...... ....... ....... ........ ........ ....... ...... ....... ........ ........ ........ ...... ....... a perfect game by capcom.There are all my fav players chris redfeild and leon s kennedy and a new player jake with his partner sherry birkin.we have seen her in resident evil 2.Everything is perfect in this series.I love this game.And its a very hard in chris chapter love it very much.The hardest campain is of chris redfeild.