Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 thetruespin
Member since 2008 • 3256 Posts

David Blaine to play Resident Evil 6 from beginning to end

"Magician David Blaine has shocked fans after announcing his most grueling stunt yet to play and complete Resident Evil 6.

The 39-year-old illusionist, famous for his incredible feats of human endurance, has revealed that he will attempt to finish every one of the games woeful campaigns, including Chris Redfields extraordinarily **** one, without skipping so much as a single idiotic cut-scene."

To be fair, I started playing this last night at a friends and it didn't seem overly bad. Leon's campaign actually seemed to be quite fun, although I've heard a lot of bad things about Chris' one. 

HellaStoned

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 HellaStoned
Member since 2004 • 427 Posts

Blaine, who will be strapped to an uncomfy wooden chair for the duration of the stunt, told reporters that he hoped to overcome the repetitive gameplay, nonsensical plot and thrill-less quick time events through deep meditation. My biggest fear is that the game will simply send me **** insane, he said. Whether its the endless shootouts with gun-toting grunts, the tedious dialogue or the infuriatingly cheap deaths, the biggest challenge will be holding onto my sanity. This must be one of the craziest things that I ever dreamed up.

Zeonmystic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#3 Zeonmystic
Member since 2012 • 28 Posts
He should play Racoon City. It would definitely drive him insane. And RE6 is quite normal compared to this.