scamarot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 scamarot
Member since 2003 • 44 Posts

Whats Capcom to do? For years people have been complaining about the stand and shoot issue and have stressed that they would like to move around and for years Capcom has stayed with their tried and true formula, until now. I remember the outcry when they released a new character, Leon, but it seems he was very well recieved and now he is a staple to the story and a fan favorite. Capcom has to try new things, they know this. Remember your fondest memory of the first resident evil? Well try playing it again after all these years......or actually dont, keep your good memories and dont ruin them like I did. The point is that to keep the franchise going they have to implement new everything while still keeping the feel of the old everything not an easy task but if they succeed,awesome and if they dont they will learn from their mistake and try again. I really liked re:5 and I'm hoping I'm going to really like this one as well after learning the new controls,but if I dont, it will be a disappointment but I will still be a fan and maybe re:7 will be better. Any thoughts you Resident fans out there?

BilkeLegenda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 BilkeLegenda
Member since 2009 • 1933 Posts

I agree to an extent.

They do have to try new things to keep RE alive,but they dont have to destroy the "old everything" to do that,which is exactly what they did.The new RE has no scary envorinment, no scary/intimidating enemies, and no feel of survival,you may disagree with me on that and thats ok.

All the things that defined RE are gone,none existant in the new games.Dead Space 1 and 2 are more RE than todays RE games.Dead Space 1 and 2 are great games cuz they have scary environments, scary/intimidating enemies, and a survival feel to it.But thats gonna be ruind in Dead Space 3 for the same reasons Capcom ruined RE.

Thats my opinion.

BilkeLegenda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 BilkeLegenda
Member since 2009 • 1933 Posts

LOL environment,I mean atmosphere.

Avatar image for Monkey_cant_BDC
Monkey_cant_BDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Monkey_cant_BDC
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
Like alot of you, REmake is my fav and i would much prefer the next game to be like that with co-op/outbreak features, theres nothing wrong with Static backgrounds and weird camera angles , they hold there age alot better then 3d/polygons also,imagine the detail they could put into character models! But i do like the RE4 style ones also,6 def looks like it will be better then 5 so thats a good thing,5 was to short and had lame story among other things,4 campaigns it will surely be a decent length lets just hope the story is decent The moving while aiming on 6 is laughable you can barely move, but thats good imo , it would suck if you could just run normally while aiming and would not feel like RE at all Things i dont like is no weapon upgrades, no item trading (so ive heard) Im really looking forward to it