Adamjoko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Adamjoko
Member since 2020 • 2 Posts

So I have one question about the game, it does happen later on so spoilers ahead

During the final parts of the hospital mission, after Carlos gives Jill the vaccine for the Virus, Carlos waits in a chair for a while. Then out of nowhere Tyrell (Carlo's partner) comes busting through the emergency room's doors and sits down, with a pretty bad wound on his side and with visible grunting and staggering in Tyrell's movements. When Carlo's asks what happened (presumably to Tyrell), Tyrell turns on the TV to show Carlos of the missile that'll strike Racoon City.

My question is why was Tyrell hurt in this. Now I can't tell if he was hurt before since I can't remember. So was he bitten?

Jimbowesker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 129

User Lists: 4

#2 Jimbowesker
Member since 2009 • 974 Posts

@adamjoko: Well, this is all just speculation on my behalf as the game never does tell you what "actually" injured Tyrell. But when Carlos radios Tyrell to meet him at the hospital and that Dr. Nathaniel Bard is dead with only the single vaccine, Tyrell then says he is going to leave RPD and head downtown to the hospital to meet up with him. Included in this same discussion is Carlos warning Tyrell to "Be Careful". Tyrell then replies with "Be Careful? Have you seen this town? It will be a fucking miracle if I make it there in one piece." So, either a zombie, Hunter, Nemesis, Cerberus, Drain Deimo, Gamma, Licker or any other sort of mutated T or G Virus creature is my guess. You see for yourself how perilous the streets are right around this time period, so yeah it could be any one of those life threatening hazards.