rushabs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 rushabs
Member since 2016 • 44 Posts

I simply cannot understand the logic in having the boss follow you around and kill you as you have to start over , and just run around like a fool. It’s not scary it’s simply not fun . Trying to figure out next objective and BAM , buddy is on you . Assist aids in more room for guns ETC but still he comes back to life quick and revengeful. Why don’t have a turn off button . I realize I will fiqure a way to beat around him in the demo I have faced many bosses in my years of playing however for newbies , will definitely be a turn off and a no SALE

ATyler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2 ATyler
Member since 2020 • 4 Posts

Are you talking about Tyrant? If so, you can never beat him. You can stun him and run from him. Some say you can zig zag run and it slows him down. I beat all modes on RES3 in 28 hrs then I went back and got all achievements for the game. Its all about paying attention to the patterns the best you can. This game tends to let you know when you are doing something wrong by quickly and surprisingly killing you during boss fights haha. RES3 is much better than RES2. Apparently RES3 happened b4 RES2 in the story line. I believe RES3 was perfectly made, just the right amount of difficulty to enjoy the game. RES2 I can't seem to beat it in standard or hard-core mode on any rank. It seems ridiculously more difficult to beat for achievement purposes. I did beat RES2 all 4 story modes, Leon A and B, Claire A and B in a few days.