This game was fun right up til

#1 Posted by Ogarious (25 posts) -
The end of the fight with Kid Xmas. Having to do a click combo thing on a PC computer doesnt work well. Expecially when it's scrolling your mouse clockwise or counterclockwise. Meaning, I cant beat the damn encounter. I loved the game up til that point. Now, I want my money back.
#2 Posted by Ogarious (25 posts) -
From reading elsewhere it's not a mouse rotation, I'm suppose to press the F'ing space bar. Are you kidding me? How the HELL is that symbol anywhere near what a spacebar looks like. I suggest you guys patch this or something, get it to say SPACE BAR. It's really irritating to enjoy a game this much then have this problem come up due to such a strange oversight. Especially since other people seem to be having the same problem as I am. Like in the game Wolverine where you have to double jump to cross a ledge, but the tutorial showing you double jump isnt until AFTER that part. lol
#3 Posted by tnad (25 posts) -
I quit this game at this fight too. There is no way to tell what you're supposed to do on PC. I started hitting random buttons and got through that clockwise symbol but it only got worse after that....sorry not repeating the same fight a 100 times. What a crappy port to PC....
#4 Posted by mishfish (132 posts) -

Today's gamers are **** sad.

There is a thing called "Trial and Error"

#5 Posted by Goupil418 (130 posts) -

there's this thing called "Full Controller Support" you know... if you're gaming on PC and only use your keyboard and your mouse... your life is sad... very sad...

Avatar image for deactivated-58a78a043e9d4
#6 Posted by deactivated-58a78a043e9d4 (2269 posts) -

Some people don't like the way controllers work, it's also pretty stupid to have to switch controls for a quicktime event.

#7 Posted by flux252 (25 posts) -

go to settings page and check the key bindings...they do show the icons and the corresponding keys...

#8 Posted by Frag_Maniac (2074 posts) -

LOL, I noticed it's a horrendous icon too, then the 2nd or 3rd time I realized the only interactive moves are punch, kick, and dodge, so the dodge one had to be it.

I did kind of have a mental lapse from it when fighting the robo guy Zom though. [spoiler] I even friggin knew it was asking for a kick response but I kept hitting Space instead whilst he Zomped me into the ground. [/spoiler] LOL

#9 Posted by Ogarious (25 posts) -
Once again folks, that symbol is anything but a space bar. lol. That's my sole problem here. I shouldnt have to guess what symbol to press to finish the fight. It should be a test of hand to eye reflexes, not a mental challenge of "Guess what symbol this is."
#10 Posted by AndoreiGaming (25 posts) -
Watch some of my walkthroughs. They'd help you out a lot. You don't need to move your mouse clockwise or counterclockwise or whatever. That is a dodge. If it is a circle and a curved arrow, that means you need to dodge it, and you'd just use the same buttons to dodge on that as you would when dodging a normal attack
#11 Posted by doppelgang (295 posts) -

I cant believe this. It tells you what the symbol means in the bindings section of the options.

Are you guys blind or stupid?