AM ALREADY IN LOVE WITH THIS GAME.......Remember Me..............

#1 Posted by di_styles (25 posts) -
GUY THIS JUST LIKE UNCHARTED AM SO WAITING FOR FOR IT TO COME OUT.EVER SINCE I PLAYED UNCHARTED I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.CAPCOM U GUYS ARE ALWAYS THE BEST.THANK U CAPCOM
#2 Posted by sapphire54 (135 posts) -
Me too, it made me think back to Oni for some reason.
#3 Posted by Paoksis (589 posts) -

the art direction is the only thing i like about this game right now...from what ive seen,the mechanics dont look tight and the platforming elements are quite generic 

#4 Posted by pathosfire (45 posts) -

I am totally sold on it at some point in it's price cycle, but my only concern is the combat.  I don't expect it to be Devil May Cry level, but I hope at least it's engaging enough to keep it interesting.  It certaintly looks good from the videos, but I'd like a hands on before I commit to a pre-purchase.

#5 Posted by screamingdoom (884 posts) -
Looks great, I love these odd style games
#6 Posted by DigiRave (31 posts) -

it was probably a bit inspired by oni somwhere along the way, which was inspired by Ghost in the Shell, so it was actually probably more inspired by GITS than Oni.

#7 Posted by zombiecraze158 (25 posts) -
I also think this game is amazing! Somehow the story and graphics remind me of final fantasy xiii 1&2... Anybody agree? Also, the soundtrack is pretty awesome and has the futuristic feel to it :)
#8 Posted by khatibi22 (7323 posts) -

I was looking forward to play this game and it turned out waaaay better than what I have ever expected. I LOVE this game and it is one of the most brilliant, goodlooking, full of variety, fun fights...games I ever played. Kind of like Batman games but with more interesting levels and details. Pity it got a rather low rating here in GS.

#9 Edited by leonel1028 (26 posts) -

Underrated game.

#10 Posted by greatyu (26 posts) -

One of the best futuristic games ever~