Ratchet & Clank PS4

User Rating: 9 | Ratchet & Clank PS4

The game based on the movie based on the game pulls off an amazing feat. It is beautiful, laugh out loud funny, it feels great to play and it is fun and addictive. It blends nostalgic moments with new material and presents all of it in a very cinematic way.

The story for the game last roughly 14 hours and it is an amazing ride the entire time. All of the jokes hit the mark, all of the game play sections are well designed, all of the guns are very fun to play with, and leveling up and progressing is incredibly fun. After beating the game you can play back through in a challenge mode which ups the difficulty and allows you to play with the more insane versions of the weapons.

I platinumed the game last night after about 40 hours and I am still itching to play it. I would be willing to buy a sequel right now if they released one. The quality of this game, along with its $40 price tag makes this a must buy and play for any PS4 owner. It is by far the best game I've played since The Witcher 3.

In conclusion I highly encourage any reader to buy the game and play it now. It is an amazing ride that will leave you wanting more.

- Alex