Not quite what it used to be....

User Rating: 5 | Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault PS3
So far as I see it the last two Ratchet & Clank games have taking the series in a backwards direction. Don't get me wrong. It is not that this is a bad game. It's just different. Actually a little too different to the point where fans of the the original series are beginning to feel like they are being hoodwinked. They buy this game in hopes of a great continuation of the series they loved. Instead they end up playing a game that is just a little bigger than your typical castle defense game. It might be ok for some, but not everyone. In my opinion, the original formula worked. But, the game I knew is beginning to become lost the further the series continues. Remember if it isn't broke, don't fixed it. Ratchet & Clank was one of best solo play series available. Don't lose the free roaming,get rid of cooperative play and fixed angles. They only make the game drag. Keep all the cool weapons, and even find ways to make them better. And, I'm sorry to say the base defense formula just doesn't work for me. You have to be careful not to alienate your old loyal fans in your search for new ones.