The Glitch in Rage Of Bahamut !!!!!!

#1 Posted by flowerfly (25 posts) -
the Oringinal link here : http://gamecih.com/forum/index.php?/topic/3086-rage-of-bahamut/ Do you always ask : why those people have that much hild, rupies , hp and cw haha. because most of them are using this glith. here is the way . there are two solfware that are needed in this glitch. One is Pdroid ,which is free, another is privacy blocker, which is 1.98 bucks. because I just use the first one . So here is the Glitch First , u gotta root ur phone . and then u gotta know how to flash rom. because i just introduce the Glitch , other things u gotta google it. Now as u already know how to root and flash rom. here is the link to download Pdroid stuff http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1357056 u gotta download the pdroidpatcher , earlier version is better . and then find a rom u think that is okay . use the patcher to patch that rom . As it finished . there will be two ZIP stuff. one for install , another for backup if there were any problem appear. and then flash the first zip , reboot , goto market, search pdroid and then download and use. as u open it . u will find the rage of bahamut in your list . click it . change the item which have 4 icon to the second icon. and then save . and then open the game again now u can creat as many account as u want . and get hild , anglic knight , hp , cw , rare card , etc as many as u want. enjoy btw , i use the Pdroid pather 1.31. that one is okay , but seems 1.4 have some problem .
#2 Posted by flowerfly (25 posts) -
if u still have some problem . u can post it here , i will answer it asap
#3 Posted by AxisXzero (25 posts) -
If this does work then you won't mind sending me 50 cw and 70 hp as a gift :D
#4 Posted by AxisXzero (25 posts) -
If this does work then you won't mind sending me 50 cw and 70 hp as a gift :D
#5 Posted by brsmith33 (25 posts) -

then you get busted and your account gets suspended

#6 Posted by deamons123 (25 posts) -
Does it actually work if it does think u can send me like 5k of hp and cw plz if it worked plz
#7 Posted by deamons123 (25 posts) -
Het flower can u send 5k of hp and cw to cjdolan123 plz
#8 Posted by iammarclouise (32 posts) -
If its actually works can you please send me 1hp for 25k
#9 Posted by iammarclouise (32 posts) -
username : iammarclouise
#10 Posted by curious20112 (25 posts) -
do you know if after i install the rom should i put in my original google info?
#11 Posted by curious20112 (25 posts) -
as in for my phone my google account and everything when i restart my phone it asks everthing like bein a new phone