A new game that became a classic!

User Rating: 9 | Quake 4 PC
It resembles Doom 3, but it isn't the same. I can't say it's better, but the gameplay resembles thoroughly. You go and shoot your enemies. The storyline is not surprising; you're a marine and you have to fight against Strog forces and you must defeat them for good. At times it can prove to be a bit difficult, but with the right moves one can defeat any enemy. The AI is sometimes pretty fast and one needs more tries to overcome them, but as I've said, it's a beatable game. The graphics isn't surprising, yet decent. The sound is well introduced in the game. If these things cannot impress you, well, the fight is impressive. You walk around and shoot your enemies and you find pleasure in doing it. As well as walking, you can use different means of transport to fight them off: you can fly, you can use the turret of a tank, the railgun and blaster of a tank. The end may be predictable, but one really feels the desire to reach it. On my system, the game did not show any lagging or black screens, but I have a pretty gamer computer system. I did not try the multiplayer yet, but I think it resembles Quake Live.