One of the best racing games ever.

User Rating: 9 | Project Gotham Racing 3 X360
With 80 cars to choose from and buy and numerous cities to drive around and an almost infinite number of tracks to create, you can't go wrong with this game.
Reminds me a bit of Sega GT on the original Xbox.
Each mission/race can be tried in difficulty levels ranging from simple to almost impossible.
You start the game with 100,000 credits to buy your first car. I chose the Noble M400, which suited me fine. Nice-looking car with average handling and speed.
Points are gained during races by performing skill manoevres such as drafting (driving closely behind other cars) and skidding around bends.
The AI cars are quite easy to pass on the lower difficulty levels, but on harder levels they fight back by knocking you off the track or into barriers.
One area I feel is lacking in this game is the availability of more classic cars, such as Jaguar E-Type, Lotus Elan, etc. that you could buy on Sega GT. The only classics on PGR3 are Ferrari Testarossa, Ford GT40 and Ford Mustang, I think.
You can also download packs of extra cars from Xbox live - some are free, but most have to be purchased using Microsoft points.

This is definitely a racing game not to be missed. I have tried the PGR4 demo, but I prefer PGR3. How weird!!