I hate racing games more than anything, but this game has made me rethink that completely.
- Novice and Easy modes are a GREAT way to get accustomed to the game, and moving up difficulties using a manual transmission is fun.
- Buying cars is great, because you place them in your garages, and when you fill one up, you get a new one! All the garages look great, and you can even walk around them and play Geometry Wars on the Arcade machines!
- You can watch live races that are going on, and even save them! You can save your own replays as well. In replays, you can also take pictures anywhere in the replay and save them!
- You can create over 100 million routes using the Route Creator, and use them to race online!
- You can set a time for each course and upload it easily onto the Leaderboards.
- You can qualify for online tournaments and compete against people from all over the world.
- There are so many cars to buy and unlock, and they all feel different.
- Mastering turns gives a sense of accomplishment, especially when everything's on the line.
- Play online with friends in several different game modes, all of which are great fun.
- Difficult, but fun to unlock achievements give you added purpose to become even better.
Just in case you didn't get the point, this game is GREAT for people who have never even played a racing game before, like me. I'm getting much better, and actually using a manual transmission. This is the best racing game I've ever played.