- Zer0Day’s Activity
Randy Pitchford is a drama queen and a creepy motherfucker to boot
Remember when the internet didn't exist and people that have nothing going on in their lives didn't have an outlet to cause a huge outcry over things that don't actually matter?
This game is baaad nowadays. 99% of the people that play are awful players and 99% of the remaining 1% are awful people. Not to mention the infuriating and nonsensical design choices that you're hit o...