@GTR12: Nice thanks.
sejethom's forum posts
Hi. So I in fact still play on Playstation 3 and I really want to be able to record my gameplay. I do not have anything to record with, and most of the games I want to record is not on Playstation Now, so I can't use my PS4 and it's sharing for recording my games.
I almost know nothing about what I in 2019, have to buy to be able to record gameplay, so is there anyone who can help with that?
At the moment, I only have 1 HDMI cable connected to my screen and PS3, and don't have any HDMI inputs free, and that's about everything I have.
Is there someone who can give me a guide of what I have to buy or get?
So I'm maybe a bit late, to buy NBA2k16. But right now I have NBA2k15, and I really wanna play with National Teams. I see there is a jersey creator in NBA2k16, but can you make your own National Team? I mean logo, kits and players.
(I'm gonna buy it on ps4, if I buy it)
So I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2, and I'm in the mission called Hanger On, that is a part of the operation Teh World. But I can't get through the part where you have to get on the container.
I followed a walkthrough and I did everything he did, but it still told me to Find The Closed Circuit Terminal to use the container, and in all the videos on youtube it dosent't tell you to do that. I have made a video that shows my problem, and I really hope someone can help me.
Mafia Game Series, Mafia 1-3.
I have only played the games from a 3d view, not GTA 1,2, Advance, Chinatown.
My top is
1. Grand Theft Auto Vice City (The music just makes the game truly amazing)
2. Grand Theft Auto San Andreas (It just had about everything, and the story was great too, and Samuel L. Jackson, made the game for me)
3. Grand Theft Auto IV (I usually care the most about the story, and this has the best Grand Theft Auto Story IMO)
4. Grand Theft Auto Vice City Stories (Most underrated Grand Theft Auto game, I hate they didnt make an iOs and Android Version)
5. Grand Theft Auto III (I always love the classic games)
6. Grand Theft Auto The Ballad Of Gay Tony (Story was only average imo, but the rest was good)
7. Grand Theft Auto V (Most overrated Grand Theft Auto, the story was not a good as Grand Theft Auto IV, and the game has turned into Grand Theft Auto Online)
8. Grand Theft Auto The Lost and Damned (Great story, the rest meeeeh...)
9. Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories (Just was too boring compared to the other Grand Theft Auto's)
Hi, so right now Battlefield 1 is on sale from 64€ to 38€, and I am wondering whether to buy it or not. I'm not really into playing online on servers, so is the Campaign amazing enough to buy it? Usually I don't like FPS games, but they can be saved if the game has an amazing story, and I like Battlefield 2's Online, and I have played Battlefield 3 and 4 as well. And as we can see the protagonist in the cutscenes of the Campaign, and I love War Stories. I would maybe like it. But is Battlefield 1 worth 38€ for only the Campaign?