"Hey guis! This new Nintendo innovation is just a gimmick that won't sell games!" (pic related)
parduebenjamin's forum posts
I'd use it to edit videos.lamprey263
Of course I pray. I don't care how athiestic you claim to be, when you're playing Mario Kart online, with only a few seconds from the finish line and the blue-shell buzzer going off, you're going to ask Jesus, Allah AND Buddah to let you make it that last few feet ;).
The media makes it seem like people from foreign countries working in sweatshops are practically slaves; blah blah blah. But they are much happier in an industrialized environment where they have a steady paycheck than subsistance farming like they were before industrialized countries such as the U.S. began employing them. Before industry became involved, they were working from sunup to sundown on a farm, and could afford practically nothing. Those that were not fortunate enough to own a enough landto grow things on starved. Pic related; it's a boy who's government won't allow us to build factories within its borders and "enslave" its workforce.
The cameras in the store can swivel 360 degrees and are capable of zooming into a persons pocket or purse, and (if the angle is right) look at what a person has into their purse or bag. And they have at least one (often 3) guy(s) on Asset Protection 24/7, so I would advise on finding any other place to shoplift, lol.
Two words, my friend: Wii Brew (and no, installing wii brew is in no wise illegal/immoral).
I think it's partly due to GameStop selling then for only $29.99. In a lot of people's eyes, when something sells for an incredibly low price then it must mean that it's crap; even if that isn't true like in the Gamecube's case. And now, we can add to that the fact that Wii's are backwards compatible so a lot of people see no use in keeping one. Not even considering collectibility, Gamcube's are worth keeping around IMO because of the Gameboy Player attachment that you can get for only $9.99 at GameStop; it is BY FAR the best way to play Game Boy, GBC, & GBA games. The games look better than they ever did on any Game Boy/GBA model.Emerald_Warrior
For those of you who actually read the entire original post; please refer to bullet number four. Despite obvious problems with simple potential fixes, the staff has taken no steps toward the remedy of said isssues, even in the wake of SentinelRV's reformation movement, and at the cost of one of the most profitable unions in the sites history (again, please refer to the fourth bullet). Because there is obviously no desire/possibility for a fix, then this broken toy must be replaced.
From the "Zelda and Off-Topic Union," to the "Soul Caliber and Off-Topic Union," to all of the other well-thought-out unions that thirteen-year-old kids come up with as soon as they reach level six; users of this site have been plagued with these spam factories for over a decade. Here is just some food for thought:
- There is no such thing as a free lunch. Every waste of space needs to be paid for, and these funds come from those lovely ads that we see every time we load the homepage, and these funds could be better used by hiring another staff member, adding more features, or even cutting down on those blessed advertisements.
- The majority of unions peter out within a month and become completely stagnant.
- Noone likes the disapointment of opening the old gamespot inbox to read one's messages only to find if full of union invites and send-all union messages.
- Gamespot has no desire to fix the issues with unions. Remember SentinelRV's movement to fix the union system half a decade ago? Did Gamespot even pretend to take action, even if to appease Sentinel and keep his invaluable HeadCrab Union on the site? If the staff is so apathetic to allow their largest and most active union to slip between their fingers, why even support the things?
- Every post dumped into a terminally ill union forum is a post that could have contributed to it's respective Game Forum, where people really go to find information about games. If you have a question about Skyward Sword, are you going to visit the "Zelda Alliance and Off-Topic Union,"or the Skyward Sword forum?