Okay, well here's the whole deal, I'll be posting new features about the The new vice city stories game as I find them either by surfing the internet or by playing the game when it comes out on here.
- There are bikes in the game such as BMXs, Mountain Bikes, Push bikes, Motorbikes and maybe others.
- You will play as Vic Vance, brother of the PS2 title's main character Lance as a in-game character.
- Famous Phil Collins will be in this game.
- Helicopters and planes will be present in game.
- There will be a both land/sea vehicle in-game called Splitz 6.
- There are 10 different modes of Multiplayer including Vice City Survivor!.
- There is a Medical Heli in-game which you'll be doing paramedic missions with.
- Players can now swim in the game, but swimming for extended periods could cause Vic to drown.
- The water of VCS is now much more realistic, behaving more like a real ocean with upgraded tide and current handling.
- The water physics have been overhauled and handle very differently than land physics.
- You can put your new swimming skills to "good" use with the 'Beach Patrol' lifeguard side missions, this increases Vic's stamina.
- It willl be quite hard to get out of the water because the ability to climb up onto objects like in GTA: San Andreas will not be included in the game.
- There are more poor neighborhoods (slums) in the game.
- The Leaf Links golf course will be in the game as confirmed by the game's first official trailer.
- A new addition in Vice City is a Ferris Wheel, called the 'Chunder Wheel' which you can ride in first-person view. This is part of a fairground with other working rides.
- There is also no more seamless exterior-to-interior gameplay as seen in LCS (there will be a slight loading time) - the player will enter buildings via floating yellow cones (similar to that of GTA San Andreas) - confirmed by a brief glimpse of one of these arrows in the background as a teaser movie is played on the official website
- The animations are more life-like and are "a step-up from previous titles in the series."
- New animations which give both the lead characters and pedestrians a whole new degree of humanity.
- Loading times are faster and better than those in GTA: Liberty City Stories while draw distance is better than that of Liberty City Stories and the original Vice City.
- An increase in the density of pedestrians, cars, vegetation, and miscellaneous objects will be added, testing the limits of the PSP.
- New weather effects will feature in the game potentially including hurricanes.
More coming soon.