@bussinrounds: Will do :)
jovanroland's forum posts
@bussinrounds: I actually played Conquistador for a bit, thought it was rather fun, didn't know there was a Viking sequel :D I got Banner Saga, and I'll keep an eye out for Vikings :) This doesn't mean that my search for a Celtic RPG ends though :D
@bussinrounds They do look very interesting, might just get them because of that :) But what I'm actually looking for is like 6-7-8th century Gaelic/Celtic/Viking villages/tribes and forests and early medieval towns, druids and you know, stuff like that :) Banner Saga actually has the setting I'm looking for and I like it, haven't played it, might just grab that :)
@Black_Knight_00 It doesn't fit at all, but I have heard of the game :)
Once again, I've fallen into what I like to call an "RPG crisis", meaning - I'm craving for a good singleplayer PC RPG. Not just any RPG though. As a Slav (from Serbia), my whole life I've been in love with Celtic/Germanic/Slavic fantasy, music, stories, mythology. The conditions are as follows:
- Genre: Epic Fantasy. Pretty self-explanatory
- Setting: Now this is the most important part. I want an RPG with a . Something along the lore of LotR, Dragon Age, Drakensang, the Witcher. For total clarification, listen to Faun songs - Walpurgisnacht, Mit dem Wind, or Lupercalia. It should give you an idea of what setting and feeling I'm looking for.
- The no-no: NO JRPGS! I want the fantasy of old, forests and groves and villages and castles, not a spiky haired high-schooler that makes the world explode with light and flashy effects everytime he jumps or something.
- Graphic: Really not that important, but it's a plus if they're 2004+ (up to 2012-3, my PC is old)
- Music: That would fit the above setting, like Faun, Adrian von Ziegler, and such (btw if you know any other performers of such music, please tell me :D )
- Features: Character creation. I kinda like creating myself in those games, I hate it when I get a predetermined look and name, I can't immerse myself into it. Combat system can be real-time, turn-based, hack'n'slash, anything really. Romance is a huge plus definitely, almost a must, I'm a sucker for epic fantasy love.
Thanks in advance! :)
I'm looking for a PC spaceship sim/RPG. The conditions are as follows:
- Not too complicated and not too easy. I want to enjoy the game without having to spend two weeks in learning how to play.
- Big ships. Smallcraft are fine for starters, but I want to fly frigates, cruisers, transports, destroyers, dreadnoughts, that sort of stuff.
- I'd prefer not to fly a grey block constisting of four pixels. Good graphics are a plus, but not mandatory, though.
- Singleplayer or F2P multiplayer. Anyone who wanted to say EVE Online - I wish, but paying a monthly fee is a no-go.
I'm glad they decided to steer the series this way... I mean, naval combat in AC III was the most enjoyable part of it. Ubisoft realised fans liked the naval combat, so they are making a game set in the Carribean, in the era of pirates, so they can flesh out the naval combat to the fullest... I'm guessing they will introduce boarding in the new game as well, as it played a huge role in combat of the Buccaneer Era... I mean, what's a pirate game without boarding? :D I'm guessing they'll let players upgrade their ship, maybe even buy new, stronger and bigger ones.
I've got my hopes up for this next part of the series, and I really hope it comes out well.
Thanks for the replies... I've looked up your suggestions, and these are the games that I would like to play:
- Dracula: Origins
- Legacy of Kain series
- Sang-Froid - Tales of Werewolves ... will definitely look it up once it is released
- Gemini Rue looks kinda cool...
- Nosferatu: Wrath of Malachi also looks cool
Will check them out, thanks... Keep suggesting, maybe something even better will come up :)