I have some crazy nightmares, but there's five that I keep having. Could it mean something? I don't know, and I certainly hope that they don't come true.
5) My Murder- I keep dreaming that someone I trust/love murders me after some event that causes me to be nearly killed, and I think I'm safe. I usually get shot from behind with a revolver. Maybe I don't trust people around me.
4) Sacrilegious Massacre- This nightmare involves me traveling with the pope and his holy entourage in a war thorn country. We are in a temple, praying, when soldiers come and shoot up the place. Sometimes I survive, but the vast majority of the time, I die trying to guide the pope to safety. When I survive, I am usually captured. Maybe the rose prophecy stuck to me when I read it.
3) I Go One-On-One Against The Antichrist- This one involves me fighting the Antichrist and horribly coming short of even holding my own. I throw a punch, I either miss or hit, but it doesn't hurt him. I shoot him, and he survives and laughs at my feeble attempts to kill him.
2) The Antichrist Is After Me- I try to escape a house/castle/mansion and the Antichrist knows my every move, and when I do manage to escape the facility housing the Antichrist, I realise that someone I love/care about is in there and I must go back and save them. If I fail to save them, I meet my end going back and running into the Antichrist. If I succed in saving them, this nightmare turns into number five.
1) I AM THE ANTICHRIST!!!- I kid you not. My most recurring nightmare portrays me as the Antichrist. I am responsible for the genocide of millions and my most trusted staff member tries to kill me, and I end up killing him, wishing I could be slain instead, but I have no control. I realise that what I'm doing is wrong, but I can't stop.
In rare occasions, the nightmare is about someone accusing me of being the Antichrist, and people kill me, only to discover that I am not the Antichrist.
Funny thing about the last four nightmares, I really don't consider myself as "Religious". Talk about irony.
Well, I hope you enjoyed my Nightmares....Good Night boys and girls...Pleasant dreams.:twisted: