Hiya! I just bought Final Fantasy 8 off steam. How do I get it to work with a Xbox One controller and get it to rumble?
Guys. I plan on upgrading to a AMD 3.2GHz Fx-8320E. Will it give my R9-280 the performance on the same level or better than a Core i5 CPU? See! I was reading a article on EuroGamer.net ( here is the link: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2015-graphics-card-upgrade-guide-update-2 ) As you see from the URL. Its about GPUs. In the article. It says I need at least a Core i5 CPU to make a R9-280 ( Which I own one ) to run better. See I play Final Fantasy XIV ( can't wait for Heavensward! :) ) and Dragon Age: Inquisition. I'm mostly on Final Fantasy XIV. So the bottom line is. Is this AMD CPU better than/on the same level as the Core i5 CPU? Thanks!
I wasted money on the collector's edition of Dead or Alive 5 When I heard of Dead or Alive 5: Ultimate! I was going to wait for Ultimate to be sub $10 and then get it. Now that Dead or Alive 5: Last Round is coming out. I may get this for Xbox One. But! This better be the LAST version of Dead or Alive 5! I rather have Dead or Alive 6 with a new graphics engine! Unreal Engine 4 or Cry engine 3 or even 4! Tecmo! Your graphics engine is OUT DATED!!! Your character design. Is still great!!
There is hope for Final Fantasy XIV coming to Xbox One! :D http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-06-13-final-fantasy-14-boss-lobbying-microsoft-for-cross-platform-play
These are my 2014 E3 Predictions!
1. A Perfect Dark re-boot
2. Final Fantasy XIV comes to Xbox One
3. Ultra Street Fighter 4 comes to Xbox One & PS4
4. Banjo 3
5. More Killer Instinct characters ( A.K.A. season 2 )
6. A few new IPs for Xbox One
7. Phil will come out with FIRE on the stage ( Like something outta a WWE show )
8. Trailers will be shown for Halo 5, Forza Horizon 2, and the Halo collection
9. A Lost Odyssey & Blue Dragon re-mastered editions
10. Backwards Compatibility comes to Xbox One!
Feel free to HATE!! :P