Nothing to really worry about right now
- Sony already released 6 new quality games this gen. They are FAR ahead. They are going to leading in quantity for a good while. Tangible , playable , results.
- God of War Ragnarok , Horizon Forbidden West , and Spider-Man 2 are the most exciting out of all the games right now for my tastes , by far.
- Wolverine + Insomiac Games sounds like great potential
- Unlike Mircosoft , Sony only has 1 game teased beyond 2023. And Insomiac is arguably Sony's best studio in terms of speedy production and output (while still maintaining high quality). I'm guessing that releases before Elder Scrolls.
- PSVR 2 and some 1st party games will be revealed within the next year or so
- Sony has a bunch of others studios and some parterships in place that can also be announced within the next year so
If Insomniac is the best Playstation has then Sony is finished....