Loved the remixed music. Great price too. Check out my review here.
It took 52 tries but I finally captured an official iRacing DIRT OVAL win in the Limited Late Model series at The Dirt Track at Charlotte. It was also my second pole for this discipline. The best part was I did so in dominating fashion winning the pole (16.265), leading all 30 laps, and getting the fastest lap (16.262). There was one competitor that stayed with me through the first half of the race, but I managed to get through traffic much smoother than they did, often running high around lapped traffic. Got a nice boost to my iRating (1546[+72]) and SR (3.53[+.11]) too.
New user review for Resident Evil 2 posted here.
- Resident Evil 4 (Gamecube, )
- Onimusha: Warlords (PlayStation 2, )
- Xenogears (PlayStation, )
- Final Fantasy VII (PlayStation, )
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (GameCube, )
- Super Mario Galaxy (Wii, )
- Gears of War (Xbox 360, )
- Fire Emblem (GameBoy Advance, )
- Valkyria Chronicles (PlayStation 3, )
- Gravity Rush (PlayStation Vita, )
Favorite Foreign Film:
House of Flying Daggers (2004)
Favorite Marvel Film:
Captain America: Civil War (2016)
Favorite Star Wars Movie:
Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016)
Favorite Lord of the Rings Movie:
Favorite Racing Movie:
I finally visited the Nintendo World Store!
Definitely worth stopping by if in NYC, but I wouldn’t recommend it for this alone given you can find most of what’s there at any other electronics store. Was hoping for more unique items, but some cool demo stations and a mini-museum. Here are a couple of pictures I took!
Kit and Krysta of Nintendo Minute did a silly shopping spree showdown video at this store also (video below) which gives a better look at what's inside.
Each year I travel to a different racetrack. A complete listing of NASCAR tracks is available here. There are 29 tracks (23 MENCS) but I may continue to expand this list to other series in the future. Though I've been an avid racing fan since 1997, I did not attend a race in-person until 2005, where I watched Tony Stewart win the Brickyard 400 with Kasey Kahne (my favorite driver) close behind. Below is a list of tracks with those visited previously denoted by a checkmark and the year/series in parentheses. Hyperlinks go to the respective track's official webpage, while the year/series link goes to official replays posted on YouTube (full replay or highlights, if available).
- Atlanta Motor Speedway (GA)
- Auto Club Speedway (CA)
- Bristol Motor Speedway (TN)✔️(2016 [Cup])
- Canadian Tire Motorsport Park (Ontario, Canada)
- Charlotte Motor Speedway (NC)✔️(2016, [Cup])
- Chicagoland Speedway (IL)✔️(2018 [ARCA], 2018 [Trucks], 2018 [Xfinity], 2018 [Cup])
- Darlington Raceway (SC)
- Daytona International Speedway (FL)✔️(2014 [Cup], 2017 [Xfinity], 2017 [Cup])
- Dover International Speedway (DE)
- Eldora Speedway (OH)✔️(2015 [Trucks])
- Gateway Motorsports Park (IL)
- Homestead Miami Speedway (FL)
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway (IN)✔️(2005 [Cup], 2008 [Cup])
- Iowa Speedway (IA)✔️ (2019 [Xfinity], 2019 [Trucks])
- Kansas Speedway (KS)
- Kentucky Speedway (KY)✔️(2010 [Xfinity], 2011 [Cup])
- Las Vegas Motorspeedway (NV)
- Martinsville Speedway (VA)✔️(2014 [Cup])
- Michigan International Speedway (MI)
- Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course (OH)✔️(2015 [Xfinity])
- New Hampshire Motor Speedway (NH)
- Phoenix International Raceway (AZ)
- Pocono Raceway (PA)✔️(2012 [Cup])
- Richmond International Raceway (VA)✔️(2015 [Cup])
- Road America (WI)✔️(2018 [Xfinity])
- Sonoma Raceway (CA)
- Talladega Superspeedway (AL)
- Texas Motorspeedway (TX)
- Watkens Glen International (NY)✔️(2013 [Cup])
- Red River Valley Speedway (West Fargo, ND)✔️(2018 [Sprint])
- River Cities Speedway (Grand Forks, ND)✔️(June 2017 [Sprint], August 2017 [Sprint], June 2018 [Sprint], July 2018 [Late Model], August 2018 [Sprint], June 2019 [Sprint], July 2019 [Late Model)