Alright guys so you know every year we have the special E3 and it is very special indeed, as it is our giant nerd convention that we cant help but love. I have watched E3 every single year since it released and have not missed one show. I use to watch it on T.V. then when xplay on G4 used to broadcast it. However now I use gamespot for the first showing and watch repeats on Xplay. Both offer great coverage in different ways but gamespot is so much more personal and not payed off like the crap on G4. Thats why I like gamespot much better then Adam Sessler and Morgan Web. BESIDES WE HAVE BRIAN!
Alright so those of you that have known me over the years in real life are well aware that I spare NO Expense with my Electronics. Right now im on a 52 inch LCD 1080p Vizio with a sweet surround sound sytem. Next month on the 15th of June I purchased and will have finally installed a 20 thousand dollar home entertainment system that is only available in IMAX Theaters. I had Samsung who is the worlds leading T.V. Developer custom build me a one of a kind 1080p with over 2.5 million contrast per megapixel. Its an LCD that tramples anything and everything on the market. It also is coming with a special electronic source called a MONSTER! that produces and cleans its own electricity to all my electronics.
The surround sound is obviously custom built and only made for HD IMAX theaters producing the best, most loudest and most clear sound ever in the entire world at this time. So this is only the tip of the iceberg on everything. Its coming with a remote control to the entire house simply by my voice command only. I also bought several other LCD 1080p T.V. sets to put around the different areas of my home and all will be handled with my master control...
HA HA HA TRUE POWER! The monster will handle all electronics in my home. It is not the average monster at your local store. Oh No... this was a custom built one to handle absolutely everything. This means I can play in a lightning storm, have my home struck by lightning and continue to play without a problem.. HA HA HA HA! There is so much more but I want to leave the rest as a suprise.
Also the 15th of next month I will reveal the secret I have been keeping form all of you for the past eight months. The only people that know is my best friend in real life zblood, and Brain who is head of gamespot. Brian, dont you dare tell anyone what I told you in that message please. It was about that very expensive thing.
So to everyone, not to shabby for a poor boy from the bronx lol. If you have a dream follow it. It doesnt matter where you come from. Anything is possible as long as you work hard in life for it. I never had anything handed to me, my entire life. Everything is because I ahve put blood, sweat, tears and fought tooth, and nail for it.
THIS IS THE LIST OF E3 SNACKS
1. Pepporni Hotpockets... This is a must and if you dont have them then you suck lol!
2. Doritos... Nacho cheese, nothing esle cuts it. Chees is the best.
3. Chocolate Fudge Poptarts.... Kellogs brand. Must be Kellogs Brand!
4. Donut Sticks... the Kind you buy in a box at walmart form little debbie.
5. Lots of meats for sandwitches.
1. I live in Puerto Rico so I get Authentic Cuban sandwitches here. Ya, Cubans live here to and they all open little diners. You have never had a sandwitch until you tasted a cuban made by a real cuban.... mmmm good...
6 Go to a place called Sams Club and buy all the essential beverage..
1. Tons of Diet coke or Regular Pepsi and or Mountain Dew.
2. Plenty of Corona with lemon and or lime. ( only if you are of age for your country) Dont be stupid.
3. Plenty of Heineken.
For the above beverages, the alcohol must be in glass long necked bottles. Dont get can or you suck. Spend the extra few bucks and get the good stuff. The taste is so much better from a glass bottle, instead of a cheap aluminim can.
Also the start of E3 marks my sons birthday. After E3 is over I am taking him to Chucky Cheese. (Where a kid can be a kid) Then on the 10th when all the family gets here from around the world we are throwing him a huge party. We are renting animals, jungle gyms, those huge moon jump things, clowns, a gian clown version of Spongebob and pretty much buying him allof Toys 'R' Us. Thats right people. I give my son everything I never had. Is he spoiled? Absolutely, however I discipline him as well. If he does something wrong I sit him down have a talk. If he does something extremely dangerous and wrong the you better believe its a good old fashion smack on the ass.
I tried to post some pics on my blog but it would not let me. I will post some pics later on, of me down below with the other images.I dont know why it did not work now.
Bottom line is Get your Electronic Entertainment Expo on (E3) from gamespot, here, live, starting the first of June. If you dont get it from here then you suck.
God Bless and have a Lovely Day.
EDIT TO MY BLOG....
THESE ARE WHAT IM HYPED ABOUT AT E3!
1. My main thing is I have heard rumors of Xbox expanding its party mode to up to fifteen people and also fixing the servers so parties dont crash.
2. Sony is supposed to introduce a party system with voice chat similar to xbox live that will not force you to exit your games.
3. Final Fantasy 13. I want to know witch console will have better graphics and more content. That is the one I will buy it for.
4. My favorite Fighting series. Tekken Six Baby!
5. Seeing Nintendo bore us with more lame charts and brag how they stole money from us lol.
6. Microsoft to dominate motion sensing with its new ZCAM. It will revolutionize the way we play games the way Nintendo tried to do and failed miserably.
7. Sony PSP 2. I want to see its sexy new design and how it will operate with its counterparts of PS3 and cell phones.
8. Rumor is Microsoft and Sony will expand there friends list to 200 people instead of the little 100 that both consoles offer now.
9. Halo ODST. I am a hardcore Halo Fanboy.
10. Kojimas big secret... Is it a new metal gear for PS3, Is it for Xbox, ora new IP?
11. EA's turn around and actually making the madden games fresh and new again now that the old redundancy is gone and Madden is being remade from the ground up. I might actually get back into series.
12. The New Batman game. It looks awsome.
13. Marvel Ultimate Alliance Two.
14. Sony and Microsoft are rumored to discuss there new consoles set for release in 2012. I cant wait. Hopefully both companies learned from this gen and will become even more incredible.
15. Gears of War 2 Expansion pack for July 28th.
16. Gears of War 3 and hopefully it has better online mode then part two cause it was simply Painful.
17. Sony is rumored to release a Slim Line PS3. I wonder if they will put the old PS2 and PS1 back in. I personally have a luanch one but I dont know how long that life expentancy will last for. Then what will I do. They obviously dont make my model anymore.
18. Hopeing to see Nintendo issue me a public apology for stabbing all its loyal gamer base in the back that supported them since day one over 20 years ago. Thats right. I said it. Nintendo Wii is trash. (This is my opinion and the opinion of all gamers that are as old as I am. This does not reflect everyone).
19. NETFLIX! Rumor is that it is going to other consoles. This possibly means it may work for me in Puerto Rico. I want Netflix so bad. Ya not the movies in the mail people. I want instant Streaming. Doesnt work outside of the 48 Intercontinental States. yes there are 50 states but only 48 are intercontinental and support Net Flix.
20. Resident Evil 6. Said to be a next gen remake of Part one only for xbox and ps3. Nintendo already has there versions coming out later this year in November.
21. Being able to laugh at Shaun White again this year as he comes out and tries to make Nintendo look cool.
22. Hearing what Gamespot has to say and hoping for a lot of smart ass comments and bashing stuff they dont like or agree with. Thats always fun lol.
23. Heres a big one people. Champions online MMO for 360. It will be coming out but no release date has ever been confirmed as of yet for xbox. only for pc.
24. Star Wars MMO,
25. PS3 Super Hero MMO. Not sure of the name but looks impressive.
26. Seeing if Nintendo will redeem themself and annoucne they are making a new console that will be up to par with microsoft and sony.
27. Hearing what all my friends have to say about it obviously.
28. Star Trek MMO. Praying its not just for pc but will release on any console to.
29. Anything related to a decent MMO on a console. I have never been involved in a long term MMO. However if there is a good one for a console, I really want to get into that.
30. Its E3. Baby, HIDDEN SUPRISES OFCOARSE!
This was my E3 blog update. Hope you enjoy.