Rip off Risk or Axis and Allies
aransom's forum posts
Weaken government so we have stronger individuals.
Laws should protect individuals from each other. Get rid of laws that are meant to protect individuals from themselves.
Trim down the welfare state, help only the helpless, not the clueless.
In no certain order. Some of these would take cooperation from congress.
1) Abolish the Dept. of Education
2) Abolish the Dept. of Energy
3) Abolish the EPA
4) Reduce all non-defense spending by 20%
5) Fire 25% of the non-military Federal workforce
6) Veto any law passed by congress that has no justification in Congress' enumerated powers
7) Eliminate all government barriers to all types of domestic energy production
8) Eliminate foreign aid to any country that gives us crap
9) Eliminate all politically correct rules of engagement in combat areas
10) Appoint only originalist judges
11) Deploy missile defense
12) Build border fence
13) Give border sherriffs funding necessary for manpower and weapons needed to secure border
14) National Guard to support border sherriffs in securing border - if and where needed
Trump isn't my first choice, but I'd rather have him than Obama.
I used to worry that George Lucas would die before he could make EP I,II,III. Then it turned out they were barely worth the wait.
I can't really think of any public figure that I'll be really bummed out when they die.
If A&E did a biographry about my life, some of my relatives might watch it.
Mini bio: I was born at an early age.
I think the Hobbit will be a pretty good movie, but not as good as the book, like the LOTR movies are. You have to be willing to accept that it's pretty hard to take hundreds of pages of book and squeeze it into two hours of movie, and not leave anything out. One of my favorite books is Dune, but the movie Dune leaves tons out, and puts in stuff that isn't in the book. I still like it, though.
I played a little in high school, just to have something to do at lunchtime. I had a character named Destructor. Destructor found a cloak of thorns, and the guy who was being dungeonmaster made it really strong. We had to fight this dragon, and it killed everyone else's character, but Destructor smoked it with his cloak of thorns. Then the guy who was being dungeonmaster started complaining about how powerful that cloak was. I said, "you made it that way, so stop whining about it." A while later, Destructor got killed, so I had his little brother, Annihilator, be my character.