UnknownDarkness' forum posts
dont worry bro this has happened to almost every 360 owner
i will tell u how to fix it
MAKE SURE U HAVE A WARRANT OR UR *******
if u bought ur xbox 90 days ago or less ur fine
1. Call microsoft the number is 1-800-4MY-XBOX
2. Go through all the steps until u reach a consultant and tell him/her ur problems.
3. They will check ur xbox for a warranty and stuff like that
4. give them ur info and if u dont have a warranty get a exteneded one
5. When your done they will ship u a box and it will reach ur house in about a week(4-5 business days)
6. Take ur faceplate all cords contrtollers nothing attached to ur xbox except ur xbox(unless tehy ask u otherwise)
7. When the box comes put ur 360 in there and read the instructions and put the new shipping sticker on it.
8. When ur done call Puraltor and arange a pick up(the number will be on a sheet inside teh box they ship u )
9.They will send it and you will get your xbox in about 2 weeks or less.
10. Done :)
11. if u have any probelms call the microsoft company and ask them how wur xbox is doing.
hope that helped :Platin0playa
oh boy, i had to do all that stuff when i got my wii! here we go again
[QUOTE="UnknownDarkness"]when i turned on my 360 today id dint turn on, but a red ring, of death! showed up on where a green ring should be. so whats wrong and how do i fix it?kcpp2b
You're on Level 20 with 1200 posts and 12,000+ XB360 points and you don't know about this?
Yeah read the sticky on broken xbox's should help you out.
And 1-800-4MY-XBOXya im not good like that, so should i call best buy for a quick repair or throw it out my window? (ps i have 26,000 gamerscore not 12,000)