TwarBlackshire's forum posts
I know many of you think that there are no more games left to buy after KG's adventure this summer but I'm here to shed some hope that there are other games still hiding on shelves somewhere...(even if it is only in Canada :P)
1. Sports Superbike 2 (PS) NM complete $3
2. Sabrina the Teenage Witch: A Twitch in Time! (PS) NM complete $3
3. Razor Freestyle Scooter (PS) NM complete $3
4. No Fear Downhill Mountain Bike Racing (PS) NM complete $3
5. Motocross Mania (PS) NM complete $3
6. Thrasher Presents Skate and Destroy (PS) NM complete $3
7. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Lone Wolf (PS) NM complete $3
8. The Legend of Fancy Realm 2 (PC) NM missing box $3 *Taiwanese RPG
9. J-League GG Pro Striker '94 (GG) NM cart only (JAPAN) $4
10. The G.G. Shinobi (GG) NM cart only (JAPAN) $4
11. Ganbare Gorby! (GG) NM cart only (JAPAN) $4
12. Front Mission 5: Scars of the War (PS2) NM complete $6 (JAPAN)
13. TimeSplitters (PS2) NM complete $7
14. X-Squad (PS2) VG complete $4
15. Silent Scope 3 (PS2) NM complete $4
16. SOCOM U.S. Navy SEALs: Combined Assault (PS2) NM complete $4
17. Road Avenger (SCD) VG disc only *found inside the next games case...
18. Racing Aces (SCD) NM complete $6
19. Capcom Classics Collection (XBOX) NM complete $6
20. Aaahh! Real Monsters (GEN) NM complete $3
21. Last Battle (GEN) NM cart only $3
22. Midnight Resistance (GEN) NM cart only $3
23. Generations Lost (GEN) NM cart only $4
24. Steel Empire (GEN) NM cart only $3
25. Steel Talons (GEN) NM cart only $3
1. Perfect Dark Zero Limited Collector's Edition (X360) new $10
Play N Trade-
1. Dark Souls (X360) NM complete $16
1. Yu-Gi-Oh!: Forbidden Memories (PS) VG complete $4
2. Monsters, Inc. Scream Team (PS) VG complete $2
1. Bushido Blade (PS) NM complete $3
2. RobotronX (PS) NM complete $3
1. Classic NES Series: The Legend of Zelda (GBA) missing box $5
2. The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap (GBA) NM complete $5
Free (from nephew)-
1. Ring of Red (PS2) NM complete
2. Army Men: Air Attack 2 (PS2) NM complete
3. Army Men: Sarge's Heroes (PS2) NM complete
4. Army Men: Green Rogue (PS2) NM complete
That should do it. Sorry been absent from the forums for the summer. Hope to be back more over the next while!
I got another game in from eBayland
Pro Football (ChF) - $9.99+
I just realized something......I have the largest collection of American Fairchild carts on Backloggery. :D
I'll give you a 'woot woot' on that accomplishment. Well done KG. :)
Just got caught up to date with all the recent purchases. Some nice stuff all!
@KG- Good to see you up to your usual purchasing of 'more obscure' gaming titles. Good stuff too! BTW garage sales are the bomb! I have found so many great deals and rare titles. It is definitely worth it.
I have found a bit more while scavenging the earth...
1. Quake III: Revolution (PS2) VG complete $4
2. Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway (PC) NM complete $4
3. Castle of Illusion starring Mickey Mouse (GEN) NM complete $5
4. Mega Man Battle Network 4: Red Sun and Blue Moon Brady Games Official Strategy Guide NM $2
5. Super Magnetic Neo Prima's Official Strategy Guide NM $2
6. Rayman 2: The Great Escape Prima's Official Strategy Guide NM $2
1. Akai Katana (X360) new $10
2. Game of Thrones (X360) new $20
3. The Testament of Sherlock Holmes (X360) new $20
Play N Trade-
1. Dreamfall: The Longest Journey (XBOX) NM complete $18
Ah yes.....Doom......a game that I have for the Jaguar and 32X.........but not the 3DO. It would be interesting to do a graphical comparison between the 3DO and Jaguar versions of the game.
I have some bad news......I can't get to either of my 3DO systems. They are barricaded in by video game racks that are in turn stacked in by loose video games....and there currently is no room in which to move them around to allow access. I am taking steps to remedy the problem....but unfortunately steps must first be made in my bedroom before the video game room will show any desirable results.
Your situation is hilarious to me. I love the no-space-left issue that you face. I hope to achieve that one day! ;)
[QUOTE="KGKaiju"]I really should break out my 3DO. Of all of the members here, I believe that I have the most 3DO games. Hey Twar, are you still interested in having this question answered?KGKaiju
Of course, and who better to answer it than you! Thanks for popping your head back into the CCU! I was just playing my 3DO yesterday. Love it!
Okay....I will see if I can get to my system. If so, I will have to get back with you on this.
I am glad to be back....:D...though I will try my best to make sure that I am not just visiting sporadically. Even though I am not collecting like I once was, I still missed the contact with this forum in my absence. By the way,what game were you playing?
*Drum roll*....and the game is...DOOM! lol
I crack up every time I play Doom. It was quite the smash hit when it came out so I get all nostalgic every time I play it.
@WitIsWisdom - Wicked list of new acquisitions! I love playing games on PC using a controller vs keyboard. Not always but sometimes it just feels better. Grats on the new goodies!
@KG- Very cool stuff! Gotta love the Famicom system. :)