My account says I live in America, I didn't bother changing this from my outdated email because I figured I'd be able to do it any time like on any other email. I also gave false information on my email which is 7 years old because at the time I never gave out real information, I trusted no one like I was told by everyone.
Now I can't add a 1400 MS point card, I gotta buy cards from America now...Why the hell can't I change my country? The service rep says I just can't. I said, but my 12 month gold card worked fine and she said you might have gotten lucky. I'm left with these problems
1. I'll never get to play Mega Man 9 unless Capcom realeases a disc version
2. I'll never be able to get anything with MS points including Rock Band DLC
3. I'll never be able to buy anything off of Xbox Live
4. I'll have to be careful when I buy new gold live cards
5. I may have to just make a new account and lose all my gamerscore and friends
6. I need to update my shipping info and don't know how
7. Can I use an xbox live gold card on both canadian and american accounts? My account info said I was in America and I bought a 12 month gold live card in Canada and it works fine but I need clarity. That's the most crucial issue. If not I might as well make a new account and start all over.
Help me out guys...