Here they are!
1. The legend of Zelda: Windwaker: I know when the game was first announced, many people, including me hated the graphics....until i saw them in action, they are so smooth! Not only that, the game is epic and fun, with the best combat system in a zelda game IMO. The story is damn good too! Windwaker is definately my second favorite zelda game next to OOT.
2. Paper Mario and The Thousand Year Door: This is definately the first Paper Mario i played, and i went in not expecting much. Boy was i blown away! With a fantastic set of quirky, loveable characters, an amazing combat system, and an amazing story, this game sets itself as one of the more respected GC games.
3. Super Smash Brothers Melee: A sequel to the original that improves the formula with new attacks for returning characters, and many new characters and challenges!
4. Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes: I know, it is a remake, but it is an amazing one that improves the original and was exclusive to our favorite ourple cube! MGS has a top notch story and amazing gameplay. Not to mention the hard-ass of all hard-asses, Solid SNake!
5. Super Mario Sunshine: I know this game gets a lot of hate, but it shouldnt! While not being a conventional Mario game, it is still a very fun platformer!
6. Metroid Prime: Originally, the thought of a first person Metroid put me off, but after playing it, and seein the beautiful graphics and world that was created, i fell in love! The action is fast paced and awesome, and the story is one of the better ones in the Metroid series!
7. Prince of Persia the Sands of time: Think of a more linear zelda with crazier action and time control, and you have PoP. That is not to say it is a copy by any means, but similarities are undeniable. This action-puzzle game starts out with a Prince trying to impress his father, but he getscaught up in an amazing adventure and has to save to world from a treacherous vizier!
8. Prince of Persia Warrior Within: While this one lost the charm of the original, it made up for it with improved combat mechanics, and one of the best combat systems i have ever seen! This one is darker, grittier, and has one of the scariest villains i have ever seen! No one escapes the Dahaka!
9. Metroid Prime 2 Echoes: While being a good game in its own right, this one simply falls short of the original, but still great enough to make it on my list! Dark Samus!!!!!!!!!
10. Animal Crossing: I know, how can a game about paying off your mortgage be fun? well it is. it is sad how many hours i logged trying to pay that damn racoon!
Sorry i was a little late with this one! next time, DS!