Not sure if vapid fanboys will ever read this I'm sure they'll invent some nonexistent theories to explain gaping plot holes.
1. Maybe its just me but if I were to go hide I'd leave my phone number or maybe an email. I can't imagine my friends or family not admitting me to the hospital if I explained that I was giving them piece of a map to find where I am.
2. On that map. Kylo Ren explains they have all but the last piece of the map. They're looking for BB-8 or whatever the **** the stupid R2D2 ripoff is called who has the final piece. My question is... why ? The First Order has a gigantic base that can bull up half a solar system. Who the **** cares if Luke Skywalker is standing on some remote fucking island watching the waves. Leave him there maybe ? By going after the piece of the map the First Order indirectly pushed BB8 directly to Rey & caused the so called awakening. If they stayed at home and made some tea none of this shit would've happened.
3. Speaking of the much sought after map & yet again maybe its just me but I'd like to give most other people some credit... I hope... if we're looking for Luke Skywalker & his fucking personal droid is sitting next to the control room I'D CHECK ITS FUCKING DATA BANKS. OMG we can't find Sally where'd she go she's been missing for a week. Hey isn't that Sally's laptop & phone on the table lets check that ! What're you stupid the laptop & phone are recharging you idiot ! Then the fucking R2D2 turns on at the end of the movie. None of the resistance was like, OMFG the stupid thing was here the entire time we just lost all of our friends for nothing.
4. Speaking of friends. Finn comes up with the plan of attack on Starkiller base. Yet again, if I were one of the resistance I'd be asking, "Who the **** is this guy and why should we listen to him?" Nobody did any background check ? Oh this guy was a stormtrooper an hour ago LETS GIVE HIM ACCESS TO OUR COMMAND HEADQUARTERS.
5. I mentioned previously the Starkiller base can blow up half a solar system. Notice how not one tear was shed. Seriously, not a single character was freaking out or upset that 4 planets of people were wiped out, not the mention whatever flora and fauna that are now extinct. General Leigh was more upset that her deadbeat husband died then 4 fucking planets. Besides what purpose did those planets serve. Writers never bothered to go that far because hey... we got a bigger deathstar and shoots 4 PLANETS not just one we need explosions ! Develop the planets... ? Nah....
6. Oh and if you're trying to convey some atmosphere of tension at a military base have everyone running laps for no apparent reason. How come all what... 12 of the resistance are constantly performing calisthenics ? I can see the directors now... OK guys make this place look tense & important EVERYONE START RUNNING AROUND !
7. Resistance... umm yeah. They had like 12 x-wing fighters. They're best guy was captured briefly. General Leigh is a general.... because. Who the **** knows all she does is look drunk most of the time. The stupid fucking resistance don't even know the object they're looking for is beside their command center. The guy who devises the ONLY plan of attack is a former stormtrooper. Um yeah... lol resistance my ass another fail on the part of so called writers.
8. Why is Snoke/Gollum a gigantic hologram. Seriously what purpose did that serve. Why pay to have Andy Serkis motion capture an old guy in a robe. During development I heard about Serkis' involvement and I'm expecting something pretty cool looking because ... hey its motion capture which usually means something not human. They motion capture an old man in a robe. wtf.
9. Kylo Ren can stop a lazer blast and pull memories from brains. The former emperor palpatine couldn't do that. Kylo Ren froze Rey as she tried to shoot him then knocked her out with a wave of his hand. Why the **** didn't he do that at the end and waste time light saber fighting while already shot ? Thats like Pacific Rim where the giant robots use their guns & swords AFTER having tried fist fighting. You know maybe I'd open up with my best stuff first... ?
10. The First Orders new Starkiller base. Nobody seemed to notice this large scale construction going on. They did with Return of the Jedi.
11. On the Starkiller base... ok this room can turn off shields for the entire place. We clearly don't need all those lazer turrets, or extra stormtroopers or failsafes like requiring more then 3 keys to turn it all off all we need is one switch ok ! Cmon one person would never turn it off anyways !
12. On the Starkiller base... ok as a contractor sir I'm going to recommend not putting a massive vulnerable section with access to the surface. If I recall my uncle who worked on the last two death stars said thats how they were blown up. Imperial guy bellows, "YOU'RE FIRED GET OUT OF HERE."
13. If people have the tendency to just leave starships like the Millennium Falcon sitting around why didn't Rey just steal it awhile ago ? Naaahh I'm content to rummage around wrecked ships for scrap and get handouts why would I do that ?
14. Han Solo just happens to come across the Millennium Falcon lol. Stupid.
15. I laughed out loud when general gingerscowl think his name was Hux ? Gave that snivelling speech before shooting the Starkiller base beam weapon. That pretty much wrecked whatever intimidation factor they had.
16. So Kylo Ren apparently took out Luke Skywalkers jedi training school with his Knights of Ren who aren't developed at all. Why does he offer to teach Rey all of a sudden ? I kill students so I can teach students. Makes sense to you .. **** no.