I would say mid 2000s in terms of when I actively bought my own games an upgraded my PC. However, there has been a PC in my family for ages, since Windows 95, and I use to play The Sims on and off and other games, while mostly playing consoles. I remember playing the old Batman Acclaim game, Soldier of Fortune, Rollercoaster Tycoon and other games in the late 90s and early 2000s.
PcGamingRig's forum posts
- Playing Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone at Christmas, first time I had a proper game on PC as a kid and completed it.
- Deliberately killing Sims in various different way with my sister.
- Playing Hitman Contracts, my first proper adult game as a child.
- Playing Rollercoaster Tycoon with my sister.
- Playing the Acclaim Batman game on PC, and not being able to get it to run in DOS, or work out the controls.
- Multiplayer Worms games with my mates.
Is anyone else having any issues using external voice chat clients, such as Discord and Teamspeak, on BFV? The sound turns from being perfectly fine, to people having robot voices and high pitched feedback as soon as I enter a squad in game. If we exit the squad, it works fine.
I really hope consoles don't go down the route of releasing model after model in the same generation, it seems a bit like Samsung Galaxy and the iPhone to me at the moment. I will show more interest when there is more games I can only play on that console that aren't on its former model.
30 FPS at 720p is quite behind the times. Hopefully the PC version will have no restrictions.