Oblivion is one of the best RPG's out there - go get it!
Orakk's forum posts
Hell no, Inferno is max level gameplay, it requires you to farm Hell a bit to ding 60 (and if you're not level 60, you'll get beaten to death).
Hell is "the" difficulty for progression, and when you hit max level, you can do Inferno properly, so I guess the first Inferno clear will be in a few days (Diablo has like 100k HP in Normal, and 18m HP in Inferno, to compare).
Well for this game I will be blasting its own music... Duke Nukem has always had some kick ass music. And it won't be that damn megadeath tribute song of Duke Nukem... I have heard enough of that song honestly.. Duke Nukem 64, and Zero Hour had better intro music than that track!
As far as before hand... I listen to all sorts of music, all different kinds, but for a game like this, to get hype before hand, or what I like to play while I race.
It will be one of These bands.
1. Nevermore (or any of Jeff's solo work)
2. Dream Theater (always a favorite of mine, new album coming out this year)
3. Anterior, (relatively new to me, only one album out, but they freaking ROCK!!, have a new album coming out soon)
4. Bulb (Misha Mansoor of Periphery)
5. Every now and then a little Sylosis, but I find myself liking Anterior much much more!
Well yeah, I would consider playing As I Am or This Dying Soul to Duke Nukem Forever, if I had to play some Dream Theater. Man they rock.
As the title says, when Duke Nukem Forever (FINALLY) gets released, what music would you want to be blasting as you shoot your way through all the damn piggies?
I will be playing this:
(Or for the sake of it;http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HW_9SGrc4Oo)
Hey guys and gals!
I have been playing Rift: Planes of Telara pretty intensely the past 3 weeks, and you can say I am having a pretty good time! I enjoy the general Rift'ing gameplay, the open world PvP and the instances.
What about you guys? (If you are playing the game of course!) :-).
The only way to be completely sure is not to click a link, instead hand-type the URL https://www.paypal.com/ then log-on to your account.
I've had a top PayPal account for years, and they tell you to always hand-type the URL into your Address Bar.
Thats what I did ;). I will call them once they are online. They are offline now :(.
Umm, no it's a fraud.000000000111
1. I googled it, found mixed responses, but most of them say its a clear message and security measure from PayPal.
2. I use Google Chrome, and it identifies the website as legit.
3. The whole url IS https://www.paypal.com/dk/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd= ... etc. = IT IS PAYPAL.COM - No subdomain or anything, its clear out paypal.