a)Assassin's Creed II
- Huge, beautifully realized world to explore
- Ezio is a terrific new character
- Tombs put a spotlight on the excellent and enjoyable platforming
- A greater variety of missions, weapons, and stealth techniques than in the original
- Incredible production values.
- Moving around the city is easy and exciting
- Fast combat with a variety of awesome powers
- Engrossing story with interesting characters
- Powerful moral choices
- Great pacing and lots of different mission types.
c)Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- Exciting, brilliantly paced adventure
- Excellent, varied combat
- Thrilling acrobatics and exploration
- Fun and intense co-op
- Joyous multiplayer complete with a perks system.
d)Resident Evil 5
- Beautifully detailed graphics and character animations
- Having a partner enhances the fun and excitement while adding tension
- Real-time menu system keeps you immersed
- Plenty to do once you've beaten it.
e)Grand Theft Auto IV
- Superb character-driven story
- Liberty City really does feel alive
- Multiplayer modes that let 16 players go wild across the entire city
- Genuinely funny radio and TV shows, comedy acts, and character dialogue
- Controls are much improved over previous games.
First person shooter:
a)Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
- Intense, action-packed campaign
- Engaging cooperative missions
- Richer, deeper, more rewarding competitive multiplayer.
b)Left 4 Dead 2
- New campaigns are very well designed
- Explosive new guns and deadly new melee weapons
- Scavenge mode is a great short-form Versus mode
- New survivors have more character, and new infected have fun abilities
- Realism mode delivers a new level of tension.
- Well-paced campaign keeps you in the thick of action
- Great online play constantly rewards you
- Intricate, balanced multiplayer maps
- Weapons are beefy and fun to shoot
- Visually stunning, both technically and artistically.
- You shoot hordes of decaying zombies, creepy demons, and hulking bosses
- Demonic glove makes for fun melee combat
- Cool occult atmosphere
- You ride around on a dragon.
e)Halo 3: ODST
- Firefight mode is a blast
- Campaign is well-paced, with tons of great moments
- The between level sections are moody and engaging
- Same great multiplayer from Halo 3, with three new maps
- No Flood.
- Party mode minigames are great with friends
- Bikes and night racing offer plenty of variety
- Racing and wrecking are still awesome
- Open-world design creates a great sense of destructive freedom
- Online functionality is seamless and addictive.
- Variable difficulty caters to players of all skill levels
- Lengthy career mode is tough to put down
- Multiplayer is lag-free and loads of fun
- Audio and visual presentation is superb.
c)Need for Speed: Shift
- Makes a point of rewarding you, regardless of your driving ****
- Very good assortment of tracks
- Sense of speed borders on scary at times.
- Plenty of racing disciplines and locations
- Accessible and rewarding career mode
- Excellent online lobby system
- Superb graphics and presentation.
FIND YOUR PRESENT!!!