I'm hoping to integrate a few more pictures this month but don't want to overdo it, so maybe just pics of the important stuff. So, I hope you enjoy this Monthly Blog, and without further ado, my March...
- Pre-ordered Special Edition GTA IV for PS3.
- Metal Gear Solid 2.
- Dead or Alive 2 (Platinum)
- Enter the Matrix
- The Matrix: The Path of Neo
Movies & DVD's Bought:
- 3:10 to Yuma (Blu-Ray).
- The Ultimate Bourne Collection.
- Pre-Ordered: I am Legend (Blu-Ray).
- Chasing Amy
- The Pursuit of Happyness
- The Simpsons Movie
Got some singles:
- Rock is Dead - Marilyn Manson
- Nine in the Afternoon - Panic at the Disco
- Sleeping Satellite - Tasmin Archer
- The Big Bang Theory Theme Song - Barenaked Ladies
- Wake Up - Rage Against the Machine
- Turn Me On - Kevin Little
- Get Low - Lil Jon
- Daddy Wasn't There - Austin Powers
- Pontypool Front Row - Max Boyce
- Opposites Attract - Paula Abdul
- Calm Like a Bomb - Rage Against the Machine
- I bet that you look good on the dancefloor - Arctic Monkeys
- Sleeping Awake - POD
- When you tell me that you love me - Westlife ft Diana Ross
- Superstar - Lupe Fiasco
- Naïve - The Kooks
- Relax, Take it Easy - Mika
- It's gonna be me - N*Sync
- Low - Flo Rida ft T Pain.
Ø Magazines: EMPIRE & PSM
Ø PS2 to PS3 Memory Card Adapter
Ø 4 New T shirts - A cool Eagle one, a glitter one, a cool Batman one :P and a Scarface one.
Ø Total of £80 on alcohol.
Ø Football (soccer ball) = £3
Ø Trendy White Shirt from River Island (picked out wrong size though ).
Ø 0 Levels (from 25.30 to 25.81) .
Ø No New Emblems.
Ø 6 new friends (up from 274).
Ø Blogs = 6 (including this).
Started with endless hours of Online play of FIFA08... But let's see how it went as the month progressed....
Ø Played my 300th Offline FIFA match... My record with that is 290 wins.
Ø I decided, well actually had an urge to play Scarface: The World is Yours on my ps2... The quality was poor because it played on my HDTV, but I managed to complete two missions and put me up to 40 missions complete... Leaving me with about 5 or 6 remaining...
Ø DOA - Completed, Hated, Traded back in :P
Ø Metal Gear Solid 2 - Played a few minutes of it and realised immediately that this may be one of, if not the toughest games I shall ever play. We shall see.
Ø Enter the Matrix... Good fun.. I've done quite a lot of this game... Possibly about half way through by now..
Ø The Matrix: Path of Neo... Played about an hour or two on this and thoroughly enjoyed it... All the acrobatics as Neo etc.
Ø FINALLY... Got a chance to play Okami.. I won this in the GS:UK Podcast LAST MARCH!!!! Finally played it... It's very strange, but I'll certainly give it a chance... I just didn't like that I could only seem to Save it every 35 mins or so... So far...
- Blades of Glory
- The Matrix
- The Matrix Reloaded
- The Matrix Revolutions
- The Departed
- The Pursuit of Happyness
- 3:10 to Yuma
- Chasing Amy (x3)
- (Jason Statham one)
- Meet The Spartans
- First Sunday
- Skins series 2
- The Big Bang Theory
- Jonathan Ross
- Two & a Half Men
- South Park
Stop & Stare by One Republic.
A short quote this time but a good one in my books nonetheless:
"Sometimes it feels like the world left us behind a long time ago." Clerks II
This month's word is...
Why choose passion? Largely because of the fact I was filled to the brim with it this month. For my Country as we won the Six Nations, Grand Slam, Triple Crown in Rugby, for my City as we progressed to the Semi-Finals of the FA Cup at Wembley, for my Boxing heroes Enzo Maccarinelli and Joe Calzaghe who fought or prepared to fight. Then there was a song about Wales that made me smile. The passion for my country kept growing. I realised that at that moment of my desperately depressing life, my passion for my country kept me going. My wish is that I can serve her back one day to show my gratitude. Please people; be passionate in all you do.
Best Moment of the Month:
Would be stupid if I didn't say my Birthday Trip to London now wouldn't it? Like I said.. Visit this blog...
Thoughts & Events
1. My Birthday & trip to London... see this this blog.
2. Went out clubbing for the first time where I could get served alcohol. Spent £50 in one night. Was not amused :P L Another £30 the following Thursday.
3. Got ill for a few days. Took some time off college and watched lots of DVDs.
4. Went to Ninian Park to see Cardiff City beat Hull 1-0.
5. Bought Krispy Kreme donuts in London... Were worth killing for... Oh the deliciousness: P
6. Went to the City Centre a few times with friends and had a brilliant time.. One of the best times of my life last Wednesday!
7. Went down to Ninian Park to pick up my ticket to Wembley!!! It meant queuing from 3:30am until approximately 9:15am in the FREEZING cold... See my previous blog if you so wish...
Possible Purchases/Things I considered & Nearly Bought:
Ø Call of Duty 4 for PS3.
That's All Folks!
Thank you all for taking time to read my Monthly Blog, I hope you enjoyed reading about the uneventful events in my life :P
If you've noticed any major mistakes I make, I am now asking you do comment on them so I can improve it in future etc. Thanks!
Comments are, as usual, appreciated and shall be reciprocated (returned), so until next month... That's All Folk's!