Larsa_Ferrinas' forum posts

Avatar image for Larsa_Ferrinas
#1 Edited by Larsa_Ferrinas (192 posts) -

@acepilot: @acepilot: Heard they have first dibbs on next movie game from Disney

Avatar image for Larsa_Ferrinas
#2 Posted by Larsa_Ferrinas (192 posts) -

@dorog1995: i can confirm that gamespot should not be called sonyspot anymore.

Avatar image for Larsa_Ferrinas
#3 Edited by Larsa_Ferrinas (192 posts) -

@Ant_17: Me to

Avatar image for Larsa_Ferrinas
#4 Edited by Larsa_Ferrinas (192 posts) -

@Ant_17: Spiderman destroyed their sales, "when Compared to the first Tomb Raider reboot in 2013, first weeks sales are more than 70% down". "63% of launch sales came on PS4, whereas Xbox One accounted for the remaining 37%."

Avatar image for Larsa_Ferrinas
#5 Edited by Larsa_Ferrinas (192 posts) -

@MirkoS77: its sold out everywhere because of Spiderman. 97% of all ps4 stock at UK is sold out. Tough time for tr, Lol at TR director https://www.resetera.com/threads/tomb-raider-director-says-im-not-worried-about-spider-man-this-has-been-a-great-year-for-games.61277/#post-11348194

Avatar image for Larsa_Ferrinas
#6 Edited by Larsa_Ferrinas (192 posts) -

@undefined: Forgot to add that the FF series coming to Xbox too as well, but no biggy.

Avatar image for Larsa_Ferrinas
#7 Posted by Larsa_Ferrinas (192 posts) -

@lnv: Made by 2 separate studios.

Avatar image for Larsa_Ferrinas
#8 Posted by Larsa_Ferrinas (192 posts) -

@quadknight: I thought SoD2 crossed 5 million players. Where is State of Decay 2. Even in the top 50.

Avatar image for Larsa_Ferrinas
#9 Edited by Larsa_Ferrinas (192 posts) -

@kyacat: These aren’t ps4 fans that are making nonstop “Spider-Man is a scam article” threads.

Avatar image for Larsa_Ferrinas
#10 Edited by Larsa_Ferrinas (192 posts) -

@goldenelementxl: lightning, textures, shadows does gets lowered in compressed videos. Plus lighting seems improved in other trailers, plus all ur fact seem to surround a compressed video.