I decided to download the demo... first thoughts pretty good.
Always bought FIFA and willing to give any football game a try, the first things I noticed when playing it with Juventus v Roma.
- Atmosphere, the fans are non-stop, really gets you settled into the game.
- Player movement not too erratic, when moving with the ball there is a bit more fluidity.
- Presentation.. meh not much to say but not overly fussed.
- CPU A.I. no afraid to play the ball from the back or go direct, tendency to try and 'suck' you into their half.
- You can't just go around players but did find it okay to do so down the wing, perhaps tactically setup that way.
- Llorente called for the ball to play in but then took a step back allowing me to play the ball to his feet. Other occasions allows you to change the mind but allows the control.
- Not many fouls, again it seems to allow a bit more movement of play rather than start/stop, players tend to fend off rather than waiting for contact.
Remember these are just my early thoughts, not going to do the "compare to FIFA" and so forth.