All 42 Games Hitting The Nintendo Switch eShop This Week, Including Monster Hunter Stories 2
August's First PS Plus Game Confirmed As Hunter's Arena: Legends
Baldur's Gate 3 Patch 5 Coming July 13, And Here's What It Does
User Lists: 0
Want all of the Tom Clancy's games on there please, especially Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2.
Not sure what else Sports Interactive can do in terms of addition. Gameplay too slow? Well I have a high spec and it runs absolutely fine so not sure what exactly its meant but too slow.Apart from the media what exactly has changed in Football in terms of rules and regulations? Nothing much, still 90 minutes of Football, some competitions go into extra time and then onto penalties but what exactly are people hoping for?A management simulation is never going to be able to replicate things in real life, it has to be one hell of a sophisticated A.I. system to be put in place, years away from anything like that.I didn't play FM 2015 so I can't really comment on changes and improvements but I am now into my 3rd season with Arsenal.1st season - Arsene stuck around to be Director of Football, gave his help and advice on tactics, player positions etc. Won the league, knocked out of all competitions. Did all of the media questions and noticed that I did get under the skin of Mourinho which I enjoyed. Things weren't going well during mid season so I sacked Steve Bould brought in a new Assistant and with his skills tactically we were better and getting results.
2nd season - failed to win the league, won the league cup, lost in the final of the champions league, team form went off completely and noticed that a lot of the teams I played all out defence and hit on the counter, it means stop clicking Submit team and kick off every game, you need balance.3rd season - half way through, 2nd behind Chelsea joint on points. Had a terrible start and players started to get worried that things weren't going right. Beat Bayern twice in the champions league which even took me by surprise because I wasn't expecting to beat them.Overall it feels good, the interface and getting to places feels much simpler, other things I have noticed when playing;
- Bought Gareth Bale for the start of my 2nd season, hooked up well with Ozil and Sanchez, noticed a much improved team performance meaning you need others to step in and connect well. During the 3rd season Real Madrid were after him and Gareth Bale tells me he wants to go, told him off and although still unhappy, after 6 bids of negotiating I decided to set a value and offer to clubs. No one came in with offers, my Assistant tells me that he is no longer unhappy and wants to stay (this situation reminds of David De Gea).- Referee signal play on, again not sure if this was the case in FM 2015 but after a stoppage the referee does go and either talk or book the player afterwards.- Team talks during open play, do they have an effect? Who knows. One needs to know what kind of effects it brings to a game because it could just a gimmick.- As for Injuries yes they happen, more than you think in real life so this is not a surprise but as soon as improve my physio's, training, adjusted the way they play on the pitch injuries were very few.- I broke a 'promise' about not letting him go during the season (although no one made offers), arranged a team meeting and asked any players to step in to say what exactly is the problem with my actions. 17 players all agreed that I wasn't fair, my response? Let him and we're weaker so bugger off. All 17 players apologised for questioning my judgement and wrong. Even though I was right in my approach the morale did drop in the squad meaning a damper on confidence which will affect form.In my view the only thing they can improve on is the 3D gameplay that's about it, other tweaks in places can help but again what can you expect apart from fixing bugs/glitches.
Don't understand why some either bother to comment, if the game sucks to you or you disagree with the review considering you are not going to purchase how exactly will it affect your life?
@lal_ski @JJMikhail For No.3 the header would allow the attacking player to divert the ball by flicking it on for it to go into the corner.
Forget the whole debate on Fifa or PES, just about sick of it as so are the majority.A lot of people told me they played Fifa and liked it, some didn't so I bought it and found I liked it.
I haven't played PES so I will reserve judgment and would like to know for those who ACTUALLY have played some answers (if possible) to questions below.
1. Are the fans active throughout the game, say for fouls/goals? Do boos ring at the end of the game should you lose a home game?
2. Aside from the licences issue (which isn't an issue for me) is there any clear bugs i.e. do goalies make shocking decisions or are they 'howlers'? Are there handballs? (yes EA please read this!)
3. Like you have in FIFA do you have a situation where the CPU will in some cases sit back and really force you to, lets say, spread the ball wide and get crosses in? On the subject of heading, can the player divert the ball rather than 'point and direct' the ball with his head?
4. Any Dynamic weather in the game?
This is one of the most beautiful videos I have seen in gaming for a long long time.
You either love or hate this game, I for one love it but I won't throw tantrums at criticism.Games generally have reviews that underrate it not because they think its a bad game, you just to have to play and see it for yourself just like any other game.I was going to ask about the future of Ryse and whether someone else might take over the project and perhaps take it into another direction with diverse gameplay of both stealth and action, maybe when Roman Empire split or perhaps go into Byzantium times?
Review of games is hardly going to block anyone from actually buying the game, ultimately you won't know until you play it, you may end up liking the game even though the review is correct on the aspect of the modes, features etc not being there but in the end we do get bored of the old games and like to try something new.All companies are guilty of this, it isn't just EA.
Maybe I am missing something here.Most of the modes that have been left off are online but yet most people generally play offline?
With every new console the game tends to start off with a lack of game modes.
Okay this might have been asked and answered before but I think it's worth checking;
If I have downloaded the game successfully, installed it, played it etc etc but my console needs a repair or wiping, will I be able to download it again from somewhere?Not that it's going to happen to most users but that would be shame if we couldn't get it again as surely it's classed as a 'purchase' to your LIVE account meaning you should be able to download it again?
Use your keyboard!
Log in to comment