J-Freak's forum posts
Halo = ownage.
It was great seeing them try to desperatly get to there flag as I mowed them down like grass.
- On Zanzibar, threw a plasma grenade towards the defense base while on the seawall (across half the map, basically) for the hell of it and by sheer dumb luck it stuck some guy. I was probably more suprised than him.
- Had a guy jack my banshee on coagulation, rolled to side and right into a wall where he was spalttered before he could finish jacking me.
- Another banshee jack, except I managed to stick the banshee as I fell after being kicked out.
- Was pushing around the boxes in the base in Waterworks when one of the boxes (those little ones you can melee around) fell over, rolled onto a teammate and killed him.
- Didn't do it personally, but saw a teammate splattered by a banshee that had been destroyed and fell onto him.
- Watched a warthog spawn on top of a teammate and splatter him on Containment.
- Watched a guy flip his Scorpion on Containment, then promptly get splattered by it as he got out and righted it.
- Quite a few times I've dismounted a ghost at full speed (usually to get the sword on Waterworks) and ran myself over with my own vehicle.
But by far the funniest...
- On waterworks, enemy team had a fully loaded Warthog speeding away with our flag towards the middle bridge. In desperation, I threw a grenade, which they drove over right as it exploded, sending the Warthog tumbling into the abyss below the machine. "Flag returned" never sounded so good.remscheld
I nailed a flag carrier on a warthog once with my sniper rifle.