Buy a PS4 and get a PS Now account.
Eazy1891's forum posts
A lot of this is mixed in with want and honest logical prediction....Im going to throw some crazy stuff in there too just to do so.
- Come out talk about the great sales of the PS4. With the great sales of the PS4 it shows that players want to play with Sony. So, they'll bring up PS Plus and its two free games a month but THIS month will finally bring us DriveClub Plus Edition; which is funny because the Plus edition will actually have less stuff than the regular game. DC+ will be available that night but that's not all; with the growing number of PS+ users and all the games getting downloaded every month, Sony decided to come with a 1 TB PS4 at $399.99. I dont know whether they'll have the regular PS4 w/ 500 at 349 or what but Im definitely calling the 1 TB to take over for the $400 mark.
- This moves in talking about the UI and its improvements which will move along into a big update with some things that people have been asking for.
- Lots and lots of coverage of third party games. Exclusive stuff for Destiny(to combat Halo and also them making Tomb Raider exclusive to XBox One), early stuff on Call of Duty: Black Ops 3, I think a lot of stuff with Activision will be there(perhaps some GHLive stuff too).
- Street Fighter V gets a release date and they talk about Deep Down, we see a demo and/or a big trailer that ends with a release date as well(September?).
- Guerilla Games game gets a trailer but it will be very short and just a reveal of the name as it will be talked about much more at Gamescom.
- VERY small segment talking about VR and how it's available on the floor.
- Square Enix comes out talks a little about FF15, no demo or trailer but they bring up FF7 and say itll be released later this month. *HERES WHERE MY CRAZY PREDICTIONS START TO COME IN* the game is coming out but they have something else to show. FF7 trailer from PSX begins and halfway through, the graphics transform to current gen and everyone in the audience explodes. SE announces the remake has begun development(so it obviously wont be here for quite some time). *now the craziness comes down a bit after that, I promise*
- They come out and talk about how many great games have come out over the years, they mention that PSX was huge and how big Playstation was over the years and how much longer it has to go(something like that)...talking about the games over the years and how some must return(obviously following the SE announcement). With this a trailer starts off black and you hear an explosion....next thing you know a familiar female voice comes in "OH MY GOD! Logan, are you okay?" Syphon Filter logo shows up. They go to talk about it but very little.
- ONE LAST THING! The Last Guardian is back in a trailer and at the end you get a release date for this fall.
So yeah....hope you all enjoyed that. I accept that 98% of that is wrong lol.
It's my favorite Persona, PS Vita and now my third favorite PS2 game ever.
I loved the soundtrack as well; it made the all the dungeon grinding not feel like grinding.
I loved the characters, I loved the multiple decisions I could make throughout. The relationships in the game are great and I love that I can pick and choose who I want to build with and who I dont.
Unlike pretty much everyone else now-a-days who thinks everything from the past is better than everything in the present. I dont agree. I do miss things from the 90s though. I was born in 1991 so I was very young throughout the decade. If I miss anything....its the lack of responsibility I had back then. I could just enjoy everything and never had a care in the world. I didnt know about the things going on in the world. I'd never go back though.
I do believe it was an inside job for sure. I dont want to go into it like crazy, though. However, I will say this. At some point, theres just too many coincidences...and there just seems to be so many "coincidences" wrapped around the whole situation. Thats what I will say.
Other than Syphon Filter, since thats really popular, Id love to see a second Legend of Dragoon or Chrono game. Also Shenmue 3 would be amazing! You know....your typical games fans beg for and the devs just say "hahaha no....we're not going to give you what you want."