Dafreewurld's forum posts
I do not know if this is a suitable topic, but I have to know.
I am going to play that thing all day and night. And I swear to you Union, I will tattoo the barcode to my wrist.
Final Fantasy IX.
Though Final Fantasy 8 had a good storyline and a love story adored by many of fans, 9 stayed true to the roots of final fantasy. Using the original classes of the Final Fantasy universe. The gameplay between two is of course, similar in all aspects. Just the minor issues like the amount of players on the battle field and the junction system 8 had ( which I sadly have distaste for). Both of the storylines are different but they both draw you in, as do the individuality of the graphics between the two. Final Fantasy 8 had a more modern approach than Final Fantasy IX's detour back to being a fantasy story. The audio was also different as you can clearly hear the difference between the crisper modern and even techno sound of the battle theme/victory fanfare and the medieval trumpeting from Final Fantasy IX.
Bottomline (Obviously IMO), Final fantasy 9 was better in gameplay and in audio because it gave you that nostalgic feeling while you played through it. Remembering earlier games that was kept in the medieval fantasy period.
1. Short Introduction:I'm just a typical teenager that has time to play a lot of games.
2. GS Name: Dafreewurld
3. Real Name:Vince Jordan
4. Position In FFE:Recruit
6. Date of Birth: Feb 11, 93
7. Place of Birth: Toronto Ontario-Canada
8. Height:6 ft
9. Weight (jk):153
10. Ethnicity:Vietnamese, Danish
11. Current Location of Residence:Belleville Ontario-Canada
14. Personality: Upbeat and optimistic but I can be serious and logical.
15, Habits/Mannerisms;I tap my foot when I sit for periods of time.
16. Girl/Boy Friends: A girlfriend for 3 years.
17. Pets:3 cats
18. What Do You Look for in a Person: Personality.
19. What Do You Look Away From in a Person:An annoying personality.
20. Consoles Owned: Ps2,Ps3,Gameboy Advance,Famcom,SNES,Sega Genesis,N64,Xbox 360,Xbox,PC,PSP, and Nintendo Wii
21. How Long Have You Played Games: Since the day I touched controller (About 5)
22. Which Final Fantasy Have You Played:I have BEATEN, 7-12 excluding 11 and X-2. I have played/playing the psp adaption of 1-2. I also have played and beaten Dirge of Cerberus,Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, FFT for Ps1,Crisis core, and the chocobo dungeon series.
23. If you could be any FF character, which character would you be:Hard choice. I'm torn between sephiroth and Gilgamesh. ( I understand he isn't exactly a party character but he wields the Masamune in some FF's and is awesome in FF12)
24. How long have you been on Gamespot:This account is new, but was made in early 2009. My other account which I do not use because I got bored of the name, was made in 2007. Together, about 4-5 years?
25. Favorite muscial instrument: Piano
1. Game(s) in General: Star Ocean Series, Call of Duty series
2. FF Game: Final Fantasy 9
3. Console(s): Xbox 360
4. Movie(s): Boondock Saints
5. TV Show(s):Family Guy
8. Music: Piano to Metal
9. Place of Travel:N/A
1. Other interests and hobbies:I like writing fictional novella's and short stories. I write when I am not powerlevelling on a Final Fantasy or shooting people in Modern Warfare 2/
2. Contact Information:If need be, email@example.com
3. Random Facts: The cake is not a lie.
A pic for the boys/ladies of the union! I'm new and haven't been active much, so I had the obligation to post for this topic.
Oh by the way, I will be posting a topic maybe on the board about my upcoming tattoo. The tattoo will be the Barcode of Final Fantasy 13. Anyway, shout out to the union!
the main theme for FFXIII is slowly becoming my favourite piece of final fantasy music.
まさしはまうず (Masashi Hamauzu) is certainly a suitable replacement for のぶお (Nobuo).
pretty sure ive never seen a final fantasy advert on tv.
Hamauzu is a suitable replacement, but the question is WHY would you want to replace Nobuo? His work is mind blowing in every Final Fantasy he produced in.