Anthem 2.0 Reboot Canceled, BioWare Promises To Keep Current Servers Live
Cyberpunk 2077 1.2 Patch Delayed, CDPR Cites "Extensive Scope" And Recent Cyberattack
Star Wars: Republic Commando Launches For PS4, Nintendo Switch This April
User Lists: 0
May 21st can't come fast enough.
I'm getting sick of these, pathetic, rumors...
I haven't played much of Team Fortress 2.
This, update, might change that around.
Well, I certainly liked what was shown in the trailer...
Hm, the trailer looked impressive.
Here's to hoping the game doesn't get canned.
I don't, currently, own a PlayStation 3; though, this seems like a really good deal.
I've played Metal Gear Solid 2 and Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater on the PlayStation 2 - Both of them were incredible.
@TrueGB If you purchased a brand-new video game; how would you have your progress wiped and all your data reset? I'm talking about games that come out later on, not before.
Secondly, the issues that I have listed aren't categorized by which one is the most "problematic". That's up for the individual to decide; not me.
Thanks, though, for the positive reinforcement of on-disc downloadable content. I wish I could edit my comment - but my time has expired.
I, completely, agree with Johnny.
Yes, I understand EA has done questionable business practices - but the, undeniable, hatred of this company is baffling.
1) Online Passes: Yes, it's an irritating business practice - especially for those who like games such as battlefield. For those, like me, who enjoy single-player experiences - you can just avoid this entirely.
2) Micro-transactions: I haven't found them to be very intrusive when I happen to play a game like dead space. Though, online social games such as farmville, mafia wars, and all of this other crap make these borderline unplayable; that's just me. Oh, you don't want to wait twenty-two hours for your crops to harvest? Then purchase this jesus pack of sunlight which can instantly harvest your crops; the best part? it's only ten dollars! I mean, what else could you do with that ten dollars? *sarcasm*
3) Downloadable Content (DLC): It's understandable to be frustrated at an, unorganized, pile of slop like Aliens: Colonial Marines and expect to dish out more money for content that should have been included with the game. Though games like Dark Souls, Halo, Elder Scrolls, or Batman: the games that are incredible; why not add more to the game?
4) On-disc downloadable content: There isn't anything to support this; quite honestly, I understand the bitterness towards this.
5) Digital Rights Management (DRM): Again, this is understandable as to why people are frustrated with games that include these. I feel for the PC gamers that have to put up with this garbage. It's one of those ideas that has a good premise but it, just, won't work. You can't stop pirates, period. That's like saying you can stop crime all together; and the fact of the matter is that you can't.
All of the problems listed above go towards companies that use these; they all are not targeted towards Electronic Arts alone.
Use your keyboard!
Log in to comment