ALOIYD's comments

Avatar image for ALOIYD
ALOIYD

@nayce54: Ryu has an OP combo? Did you mean Ken?

Avatar image for ALOIYD
ALOIYD

@studmuffin02: darkoasis meant that Gamespot is bringing posts that apparently were available since months already, not to mention that the post claims that it's "recommended specs".

Avatar image for ALOIYD
ALOIYD

@darkoasis: My feels exactly, I mean, WTF, Misspelling and total failure, Gamespot is drunk at it's finest.

Avatar image for ALOIYD
ALOIYD

Wrong again, Gamespot, it's the Star Rod from Kirby, i'm sure of it.

Avatar image for ALOIYD
ALOIYD

@justinka777: He/She meant that despite Cata's ending was bad, it's better than WoD.

Avatar image for ALOIYD
ALOIYD

@croxus: I would guess, a stealth Crash game (lol), or a new Sly game which haves a similar gameplay of Metal Gear Rising.

Avatar image for ALOIYD
ALOIYD

@gkmogglemog: I see why you got the hate for those two.

I'd like to note that PS4 and Xbox1 actually suffer from "very few good games" more than Wii U, 80% of PS4's games are PS3 games, so that leaves 20%, and by far i only seen 1 good game there, Xbox1? I really don't see any good game, even though many games are already on Xbox360, but the internet service is down. (I can't blame Halo fans for buying Xbox1), atleast in the Wii U it does have some good games, like Smash, Mario Kart 8, Splatoon, etc.

Avatar image for ALOIYD
ALOIYD

@gkmogglemog: In that case so, then mind if you tell me why Iwata and Reggie are awful?

Avatar image for ALOIYD
ALOIYD

@gkmogglemog: Don't tell me that you're a Wii U hater.

(P.S : Don't get it wrong on me, I just want to know.)