Played it on my 386 computer years ago... and that was fun.

User Rating: 10 | Prince of Persia PC
I remembered today that I played years ago, I think in 2000 or 2001 "Prince of Persia", the original. I remember I had a black and white monitor and I played it with such a pleasure because it was the first game I ever played. It's a 2D game, but the story was great. You had to defeat the mean soultan and rescue the girl. There were many obstacles to pass and I remember the some boss fights were hard enough. I remember even now the music with Oriental theme. The final boss fight was a difficult one. You jump, use your sword and try to defeat all your enemies. I get sometimes nostalgic when I think of it. I'd better get Dosbox and replay it once more.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................