Let me start out by saying, I am loving this game, its great fun and fresh to see green on my screen for a change.
However, there are a LOT of things this game could benefit from having. Now I haven't played the XBONE version so if that version includes these features then by all means point them out, but other than split screen co-op I dont think they differ much.
1. Parties, why is this feature missing? My friends have to join each game through the xbox home party menu, if the game had a built in friends list, it'd be much easier to jump into each others games, and know what they were up to
2. Coins for damage, i'm not going to start complaining about poor coin rates or the inevitable in-game purchases PvZ will have, but I think they should dish them out a little more, for example, every 50 points of damage you deal
3. King of the Hill mode, the mechanics must be in the game, for capturing anyway, so why not a base type game mode
4. CTF, although it could be awfully unbalanced with Pea Shooters sprint, still could be a fun game mode
5. Grenades you can detonate (Chilli Bean/Sticky) I hate the delay of a Chilli bean when you launch it into an oncoming group and it just bounces past them, it should either explode on contact, or when you press LB again, stickies should have a larger range too, Potato mines always seem to get kills, rarely stickies
6. Sell unwanted stickers, upgrades for classes you dont use? Potted Plants that dont match your playstyle? Sell them back for coins?
7. Add seconds to the recharges on abilities, i.e. 20 seconds left, ticking down, just to help micromanage
Any thoughts? Cy