User Rating: 9 | Pilotwings SNES
This is one game I had never heard of until one day I found it in the bargain bin at a MusicWorld, I think. This game captured my attention in ways most other games could not, and I still find myself popping it in and playing for hours on end.

PIlotwings is a very original sort of in a way flight simulator type of game. You have to take different certification tests for all types of different disciplines like skydiving, landing a plane, flying a jetpack and many others. The graphics were superb for SNES, and the ideas and gameplay were phenomenal. The diversity in the levels is above expected and this game definitely has awesome replay value. There is no two-player mode, but this game is fun even just to take turns trying to beat certain certification tests - it's fun to watch. It's that good.

I would highly recommend this game to anyone who has never heard of it, tried it or given it a fair chance.